•  

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone been drugged before? I think I was last night ...

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#41 Podrick

Podrick

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,335 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:45 AM

All this sounds so much like scenes  from one of those bars in Start Wars.       Full of alien species.   And the occaisional angy amputation when somebody whips out a Light Sabre.... :Electric Shock:

• Hello Katoey and M. Renco like this

#42 Poirot

Poirot

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:55 AM

many asians lack the enzyme that breaks down alcohol. as a result the toxic alcohol stays longer in their blood and even one glass of wine is enough for them to get drunk.
i had to carry my gf home after a dinner with a bottle of wine in one of the lobster seafood restaurants in Pattaya.
on another occasion, i took her to an afternoon of macarons and champagne ( well.... prosecco...) and she just laid down on the sofa where she was sitting to take a nap.
there you are...so what do you do then ?
i decided to change gf was the pragmatic solution to a problem that cannot be solved otherwise.

#43 shug1989

shug1989

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Boats,Bevvys and Bitches

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:34 AM

Any normal recreational drug won't do that to you if theres a little bit in ur drink.

#44 Hello Katoey

Hello Katoey

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:37 AM

All this sounds so much like scenes  from one of those bars in Start Wars.       Full of alien species.   And the occaisional angy amputation when somebody whips out a Light Sabre.... :Electric Shock:

You would know about alien species wouldn't you?

#45 Brussh

Brussh

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • Interests:Admirer. skyscanner, Agoda, Mr T taxi, Showers, Moto taxi and Beautiful girls with incredibly large Clits

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:34 PM

Anything is possible in this crazy town, though its unlikely. Saying that A LB without a phone or means of contact is a bit suspect. Unlikely a couple of sips of beer would bring on symptoms like you describe unless it was super concentrated god knows what, then your beer would have tasted funny. 

But shit does like this does happen

#46 Poirot

Poirot

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:36 AM

search for the black widow scam on youtube, plenty of examples.

Edited by Poirot, 06 March 2017 - 02:41 AM.

#47 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,067 posts
  • Interests:The Usual :)

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:43 AM

If you think you have been drugged, the best thing to do is stick your fingers down your throat and vomit and get it out of your system ASAP.

#48 Tomas

Tomas

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
  • Interests:Loading...

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:38 PM

I'm fairly certain I got drugged before. I felt the effects of something a little more than alcohol one night in Marine disco and a BM seemed adamant that he seen a ladyboy slip something in my drink.

Strange how if he seen it and didn't say anything. It ended up being a great night out and I was tempted to ask the ladyboy in question to slip another one in my drink.

The following day I was having sporadic rapid heart rates all day, and it didn't go away until the day after that.

#49 Dave23

Dave23

LB Lover

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Cock & Chelsea FC

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:44 PM

Well a few mates on the ground here are saying allot of rohypnol knocking around now in Patts would be very wary now in places like Marine etc

#50 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,695 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:57 PM

Well a few mates on the ground here are saying allot of rohypnol knocking around now in Patts would be very wary now in places like Marine etc

Where do they get it? Since there's always clamp downs on normal sleep meds

#51 hailbritania

hailbritania

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:48 PM

search for the black widow scam on youtube, plenty of examples.

And here ya go. 

Why don't mongers want to go to S. America....C. America.

LOL

#52 M_i_g_u_e_l

M_i_g_u_e_l

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:05 AM

And here ya go. 

Why don't mongers want to go to S. America....C. America.

LOL

It CAN happen in Brazil or South-Amercia, but in my opinion its the same (or more) dangerous in LOS.

Beware if you take a freelancer! And never ever leave your drink unattendend, not for a second!

And don´t think the girls can only give it to you by drink... it can be also on their lips, or on their tits  (this happened one time to me in LOS).

Depending on the drug (and on the dosage!!) you will fall asleep within minutes or only after (i.e.) 1 hour.

What it even makes more dangerous (at least for me) is the fact that in LOS there are thousands and thousands of freelancers. So the chance to capture one of these sluts are low.

In Brasil the hole scene is much smaller - so these fucking bitchs have a much higher risk to get caught after.

There are some signs and questions that should make you suspicious: If a girl ask shortly after you know her where you live (apt., hotel, condo, name...) this can be a sign. If she ask you if you stay alone would also "ring my bells" (but all this maybe nothing, you never know).

A good move if you are in doubt: Take a picture of her and upload it to a cloud. Tell her, that her picture is now safe, even if your phone gets "lost". So she will know, that police will have her picture later - also if she steals the phone. Her risk getting caught will increase and maybe she will not poison you anymore.

Edited by M_i_g_u_e_l, 09 March 2017 - 09:20 AM.

#53 LordJim

LordJim

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,682 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:21 AM

Read the article ..."Drugs used for sexual activity"  could be Kamagra / Black Ant etc ?

Edited by LordJim, 09 March 2017 - 02:23 AM.

#54 Dave23

Dave23

LB Lover

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:42 AM

http://pattayaone.ne...sex-drugs-bust/

#55 Zoonie the Lazoon

Zoonie the Lazoon

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts
  • Interests:Bog snorkelling, professional gambling, becoming a sybarite, cooking dogs, extreme ironing, waterboarding, squirrel hunting, dominoes, vexillology, yodelling, collecting milk bottles, catching pigeons, knobbing, flying kites, selling pegs

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:22 AM

A couple of Pattaya ladyboys have told me separately recently that they had managed to get hold of the drug GHB (aka liquid ecstasy). Although they said this was for their personal in-room use, it can also be used for spiking purposes. Be careful out there!

#56 M_i_g_u_e_l

M_i_g_u_e_l

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:26 AM

Read the article ..."Drugs used for sexual activity"  could be Kamagra / Black Ant etc ?

I´ve done a search, but not found it. Do you have a link?

Edited by M_i_g_u_e_l, 09 March 2017 - 09:27 AM.

#57 Dave23

Dave23

LB Lover

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:32 AM

I´ve done a search, but not found it. Do you have a link?

http://pattayaone.ne...sex-drugs-bust/ be careful out in the bars lads! I'm not joking

#58 Hello Katoey

Hello Katoey

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:51 AM

I'm fairly certain I got drugged before. I felt the effects of something a little more than alcohol one night in Marine disco and a BM seemed adamant that he seen a ladyboy slip something in my drink.

Strange how if he seen it and didn't say anything. It ended up being a great night out and I was tempted to ask the ladyboy in question to slip another one in my drink.

The following day I was having sporadic rapid heart rates all day, and it didn't go away until the day after that.

Who needs friends when you have BMs lol.

#59 M_i_g_u_e_l

M_i_g_u_e_l

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:29 AM

Who needs friends when you have BMs lol.

Don´t rely on BM - rely only on yourself (or on very good and well known friends - and only if they are sober!)

Never leave your drink unattented. If it happens anyway: Throw it away! If leaving with a freelancer do the "picture - upload in a cloud" trick and have a big safety box ready. It maybe safes you....

Remember: It cannot only cost your money, notebook, camera or smartphone. It can also cost your life! We all know cases where the dosage was "to high" and the persons died. This not happens often - but it happens. So take care!

Edited by M_i_g_u_e_l, 09 March 2017 - 10:36 AM.

• stickyfingers likes this

#60 hellah

hellah

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:46 PM

Always important to play it safe but I think the biggest risk is at beach parties or disco's like Marine. It seems fairly risky for them to rob your hotel room with security camera's and all. Much easier to just steal your wallet/phone etc when you're sound asleep on the beach. The times I've been drugged myself or when I heard about it were all at beach parties or big disco's. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users