•  

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone been drugged before? I think I was last night ...

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 M_i_g_u_e_l

M_i_g_u_e_l

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:51 AM

Always important to play it safe but I think the biggest risk is at beach parties or disco's like Marine. It seems fairly risky for them to rob your hotel room with security camera's and all. Much easier to just steal your wallet/phone etc when you're sound asleep on the beach. The times I've been drugged myself or when I heard about it were all at beach parties or big disco's. 

Believe me: Some don´t care about security cameras and other things. And they even use false ID cards...   Only a big safety box avoid a disaster last time i was in LOS.

Edited by M_i_g_u_e_l, 11 March 2017 - 10:19 AM.

#62 William - Man In Black

William - Man In Black

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,844 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboy Hosts.
    Mazes.

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:14 PM

Believe me: Some don´t care about security cameras and other things. And they even use false ID cards...   Only a big safety box avoid a disaster last time i was in LOS.

<script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, pjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//www.tickcounter.com/static/js/loader.js"; pjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, pjs); }(document, "script", "tickcounter-sdk"));</script>

I was almost cleaned out once, not sure if I was drugged or just too drunk & had flu at the same time? I could hear her going through everything in the room, digging through all my toiletries in the bathroom but I was feeling so ill I just remained in bed and eventually went to sleep. Woke up the next day and only thing of value that was left out (phone charging) was gone with the LB. Thank god for the safe saved me a lot of cash.

#63 M_i_g_u_e_l

M_i_g_u_e_l

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:29 PM

I was almost cleaned out once, not sure if I was drugged or just too drunk & had flu at the same time? I could hear her going through everything in the room, digging through all my toiletries in the bathroom but I was feeling so ill I just remained in bed and eventually went to sleep. Woke up the next day and only thing of value that was left out (phone charging) was gone with the LB. Thank god for the safe saved me a lot of cash.

At "mine" she takes everything:

A (very old) notebook (anyway it was secured with a kensington lock steel cable, i don´t know how she cutted it...), smartphone charger (but the smartphone was in safe :Phew: ), a DVD player (from the hotel), my electric shaver, my comb (crazy!!), a mobile scale (for the baggage), a LED flashligt, and some more small electronic things....

To make a long story short: She took everything and she has had anough time to search everything in my room. Thank god i have had stored all my money, passport and more valuable things in the safe prior at arriving in the room - because i send "them" to bathroom first everytime i enter the room with a girl (so that i have time to hide/lock my things). :Phew:

And this little bastard (with an angel face - she looked absolutely innocent) didn´t care about cameras (and her ID card was falsificated). 

#64 hellah

hellah

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:23 PM

Miguel, do you think she drugged you in the room, or before?

#65 Candy77

Candy77

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:52 PM

I learnt the harder way ... lost 1500 USD because I came back to the room with the gal who drugged me. Many trips to Soi9 and nothing happened except for a lesson learnt 🙂

#66 M_i_g_u_e_l

M_i_g_u_e_l

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 06:09 PM

Miguel, do you think she drugged you in the room, or before?

100% sure - in the room.

I pay a lot attention to these things and i don´t drink and eat at this time. So it must have been on her tits or on her lips.

• hellah likes this

#67 Poirot

Poirot

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 07:58 PM

would'it not be wiser to have all extra activities taken place in a love hotel ? you get the bonus of a specially furnished room.

http://www.fulllovei....php?p=location

#68 M_i_g_u_e_l

M_i_g_u_e_l

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:04 PM

would'it not be wiser to have all extra activities taken place in a love hotel ? you get the bonus of a specially furnished room.

http://www.fulllovei....php?p=location

Sure  but: Hindsight is easier than foresight

I am a "brazil professional" for many, many years and usually nobody can trick me out with these drugs easy. But in this case i have to say: One time maybe the first time for anybody.  I definitly wasn`t  prepared to find a young angel-faced girl acting in such a cold-blooded way.

And to be honest: I not expected this in LOS. Usually LOS is much safer than Brazil...  But now: Lesson learned!

Edited by M_i_g_u_e_l, 11 March 2017 - 10:20 AM.

#69 Zoonie the Lazoon

Zoonie the Lazoon

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts
  • Interests:Bog snorkelling, professional gambling, becoming a sybarite, cooking dogs, extreme ironing, waterboarding, squirrel hunting, dominoes, vexillology, yodelling, collecting milk bottles, catching pigeons, knobbing, flying kites, selling pegs

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:13 PM

100% sure - in the room.

I pay a lot attention to these things and i don´t drink and eat at this time. So it must have been on her tits or on her lips.

Perhaps she hid it up her arsehole?

#70 insearchofxxx

insearchofxxx

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,630 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:03 AM

... interesting

seems, that problem is bigger, than I imagined.

However, I'm not aware of any similar experience from the long-term residents.
From that, one could conclude, they mainly target binge drinking tourists?

#71 M_i_g_u_e_l

M_i_g_u_e_l

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:23 AM

I not have been drunken, no way! Because of this i am sure 100% it was on her tits or lips.

#72 Candy77

Candy77

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:33 PM

... interesting

seems, that problem is bigger, than I imagined.

Possible ... actually that's what was told to me at Soi 9 as well

#73 stickyfingers

stickyfingers

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:Thai Lbs/GGs with Big tits and Asses & Gogo God
    Exotic women of colour
    Oh and the culture/food of course!!

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:55 PM

I've spend the last day and night with what feels like a combination of the worst hangover ever and the flu.  I've been sleeping, puking with water pouring out of my ass.  Sorry for the overshare, lol.

I was in Marine disco last night and danced and partied with a ladyboy.  I had no intention of taking anyone home.  I just wanted to do some dirty dancing with a hot lb.  I order a drinks, we're both drinking San Mig's.  She has another ladyboy she's with.  After the drinks come, we're on the dance floor.  

I can't remember her name.  She told me her phone is broken so she has no number, line or nothing.

The friend is at the bar with our drinks, my back is to them for a long time.  I notice a straw in my beer that wasn't there before.  LB had brought her beer on the dance floor but drops it.  I guess she's a little drunk.

I offer her mine, she says, "oh no no."

Then she pressures me to drink mine.  I only have a couple of sips and I decide I've had enough.  I'm tired and I want to go home.

She asks if she's going home with me and I say no.  Then she gets really angry with me.  I just walk away.

I felt fine going home.  I slept really soundly and then woke up to the worst hangover.  I only had 4 drinks that night.  

After sleeping it off all day, it started to occur to me that this is a poisoning.  What do you think?  Did it ever happen to you?

The ladyboy in question seems to be a regular.  I've seen her 3 times.  She's always at the corner in the bar farthest from the door.  She wore jeans and a red bra all three times.  I've also seen her once at My Way Bar.

Moral of the story:  Watch your drinks when you're with strangers, especially in a place like Marine.

My alarm bells would ring if they're fiddling with your drink and suddenly got a straw in it too..plus the fact no mobile?? The freelancers live off their smartphones these days with TF and Line being the easiest tools to use nowadays.

If you had seen her several times and wearing the same clothes it shud be easy to get a name or track this vermin down?
At least to warn fellow BMs upon entering Marine.

This was why the WS discos banned the Lbs for a long time as small number of thieves drugging and stealing punters, spoiling it for the rest??

#74 insearchofxxx

insearchofxxx

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,630 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:58 PM

My alarm bells would ring if they're fiddling with your drink and suddenly got a straw in it too..plus the fact no mobile?? The freelancers live off their smartphones these days with TF and Line being the easiest tools to use nowadays.
If you had seen her several times and wearing the same clothes it shud be easy to get a name or track this vermin down?
At least to warn fellow BMs upon entering Marine.
This was why the WS discos banned the Lbs for a long time as small number of thieves drugging and stealing punters, spoiling it for the rest??

well, it's not a LB-only problem.
10-12 years ago, you read a lot of stories from guys telling, they got drugged by GGs after sucking on their tits

#75 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Selectively Censored

Posted 11 March 2017 - 02:21 PM

well, it's not a LB-only problem.
10-12 years ago, you read a lot of stories from guys telling, they got drugged by GGs after sucking on their tits

Sounds like a North Korea tactic -:)
  • stickyfingers likes this

#76 stickyfingers

stickyfingers

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:Thai Lbs/GGs with Big tits and Asses & Gogo God
    Exotic women of colour
    Oh and the culture/food of course!!

Posted 11 March 2017 - 02:24 PM

Yep as heard before but those were mostly from the coconut bar?? Anywhere there's freelancers these days got to be very careful.
Not only LBs and GGs but Africans too no doubt, although the local BIB seem to be rounding a few up.

Just if you recognise these scum from these posts pls avoid as it could end up very bad indeed for you and not just your valuables gone, but your life, with these idiots running amok with all types of drugs, as they don't care as long as they steal as much as they can to feed their own drug habits.
  • M_i_g_u_e_l likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users