•  

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone been drugged before? I think I was last night ...

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 hellah

hellah

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:06 PM

Well done dodging that bullet whrw. I've had a few similar experiences in Cambodia in the past with drugs in beers. Luckily I always managed to get home safely and alone before passing out.

• whrw likes this

#82 Botafogo

Botafogo

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts
  • Interests:Latin American Dancing, Travelling,Touring German FKK Clubs, Hanging around various European Racecourses while Drinking Beer.

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:57 PM

I'd suggest sometimes a self inflicted over indulgence is mistaken for being drugged🤒.

In the final analysis, that's what's probably happened to me on at least two occasions while down Pattaya way.

#83 hellah

hellah

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:33 AM

I'd suggest sometimes a self inflicted over indulgence is mistaken for being drugged.

In the final analysis, that's what's probably happened to me on at least two occasions while down Pattaya way.

Maybe if you indulge in the local moonshine but if you only drink beer and without a good explanation rapidly get very tired and sleep 14-16 hours then I don't think so.

• mervin likes this

#84 Botafogo

Botafogo

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts
  • Interests:Latin American Dancing, Travelling,Touring German FKK Clubs, Hanging around various European Racecourses while Drinking Beer.

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:50 AM

Maybe if you indulge in the local moonshine but if you only drink beer and without a good explanation rapidly get very tired and sleep 14-16 hours then I don't think so.

I hear what you say Hellah except, some of these Thai bottled beers particularly Chang & even Singha pack a much bigger punch than we are perhaps giving them credit for. This potent liqueur together with performance enhancing meds some of us may have ingested within the last 24 hours may be responsible.

#85 Thaiman12

Thaiman12

LB Connoisseur

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,483 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:56 AM

Christ On A bike

Just roll up tomorrow and act like nothing happened.

Buy a round and it's all good.

BTW I'm still looking for an actual consequence here.

I mean, did you lose any money?

Did you find your Good Self the recipient of a new career? By that I mean "collective LB c*cks*cker"?

as tabled on Facebook? Did you wake up with any foreign objects resident?

or, perhaps the subject of innumerable scouting posts?  Tabled on said insidious Facebook?

No?

I think you, my Friend, got off lightly.

Get over it. Move on.

It happens.

:)

Edited by Thaiman12, 14 April 2017 - 09:04 AM.

#86 Podrick

Podrick

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:37 AM

Entrapment???? I have just been warned off a certain Patts lb because of the suggestion of the old scam. They already in trouble for the illgal
stuff ,, so they can get off if they can trap PLU................ Very old story innit./

Thats why I always insist On VoDka and beer . Gets u where u want to be and no more imo

Edited by Podrick, 24 April 2017 - 08:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users