5 replies to this topic

#1 insearchofxxx

insearchofxxx

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,507 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 05:19 AM

Takorn, the guy who wanted to introduce special SIM cards to track foreigners, has had a splendid idea again:

From February 2017 onward, he wants anyone to get his fingerprint taken, when registering a new SIM - "along with better data-sharing between telecoms and banks". Given the notorious bad reputation for IT security in LOS, that's a real deal breaker 555

http://www.khaosoden...rting-february/

Edited by insearchofxxx, 30 December 2016 - 05:20 AM.

#2 silentmoebius78

silentmoebius78

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:51 AM

POPULAR

Is it a crime to buy a Thai SIM?? Well.. I guess many will not buy new ones then.. The reason they offer is stupid, bc the online or mobile banking has nothing to do with a SIM card.. They want to connect 2 dotts on 2 different sheets of paper!! The Banking system has no attachments to the Mobile network provider.. The only way this BS would make any sence to me, if the BANKS issue their own mobile telecomunication network and SIM cards..

This is just a try to collect more and more data.. We could also provide them with blood, tissue and hair samples.. Then we could proceed a psycological evalueation on our arrival at the airport, provide all data not stated in our passports and grant total access to our emails,telecom devices and IP related data..

Would that make online banking or even Thailand safer??? I very much doubt that!!

I get the impression, they realy want to fu*k it up for everyone..

Edited by silentmoebius78, 30 December 2016 - 06:55 AM.

• Devman, 57Chevy and hellokatoey like this

#3 staple

staple

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Sucking, rimming, fucking, getting fucked, and stamp collecting

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:25 AM

Check out Project Fi from Google (might be for USA only). My phone works all over the world, and since I'm around wifi almost all the time my monthly bill is only about $40 a month. Best deal ever. Never have to change phones, my phone number, or sim. I get all my calls no matter where I am on the planet, and have data as well.

#4 silentmoebius78

silentmoebius78

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:32 AM

Check out Project Fi from Google (might be for USA only). My phone works all over the world, and since I'm around wifi almost all the time my monthly bill is only about $40 a month. Best deal ever. Never have to change phones, my phone number, or sim. I get all my calls no matter where I am on the planet, and have data as well.

Just had a look.. Thailand is on the list!!

1GB for 10$?? Quite alot, but if you have an allowment, and do not use up your package allowance, the credit back the money.. Looks interresting..

https://fi.google.com/about/rates/

Edited by silentmoebius78, 30 December 2016 - 08:37 AM.

#5 hellokatoey

hellokatoey

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,614 posts
  • Interests:Pussy sticks.

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:47 AM

How hard is it to pay someone 50baht to buy a sim for you?

Not sure how this can help.

#6 hughjass85

hughjass85

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:51 AM

It's for Americans only.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users