23 replies to this topic

#21 jpp

jpp

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:05 PM

I think every organisation is going to make mistakes or errors but I'd rather have a late turn up or no show from a taxi driver than a one who thinks it's a good idea to under take a articulated lorry while at the same time cutting up a petrol tanker like I've experienced before after August Suites arranged a taxi for me, sure it was just the guy on the receptions mate. 

I stopped using Mr T because of the quality of the drivers he used, shitty old cars and driving like crazy taxi. If Ann Taxis did what they did to the OP I think I would try someone else or at least call her to find out what happened, but so far her service for me has been great so will continue to use her. 

#22 Hasenscharte

Hasenscharte

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:34 PM

I usually use Meow 085-9344475. Great, comfortable cars, always waiting 5 min before (no matter what time), drivers don't chat you up,  reasonable man and women with a priority to care for their families. 

Never take taxis, too many strange characters that might drive like crazy. And cars with plastic seats. I'd rather go by bus.

Used Nam once. As reliable as Meow  but her car is 200 more expensive than Meow.

#23 Ivor

Ivor

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 03:19 AM

So- one bad experience and a company is damned- sounds like complete over reaction to me.

3 emails- did you try calling them? Not everyone is  on slappy dappy email access 24/7.

#24 si196

si196

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:13 AM

The good thing is, if your taxi doesn't arrive at least your not out of pocket, & as for an apology, come on guys this is Thailand, they wont lose Face.There's always a chance your taxi was on its way but got caught up in an accident.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users