gaijin

Any idea of how to deal with Piles?

Rate this topic

Go see yer quack; if it's just the one he can assess it and advise the correct course of treatment.

Getting a ladyboy to push it back in with her cock won't be on that list.  :)

stop taking cocks up the ass.. lol just joking.

See a Chinese herbalist, there are herbs that will get you healing much quicker, also diet is important, less red meat, more vegetables and fruit as well as fibre to make elimination strain free.

Wash your bum with cold water  apply a cold compress (smash some ice into a wet flannel or towel ) and gently push it back ...eat soft food / fruit and veg ...take two Panadol up to 4 times day and hope it will subside / shrink .

Its often caused by straining and straining will make it worse so avoid 

Only permanent cure is a simple surgical procedure /.

(I had that done at age 10 ....still get flashbacks of that Catholic priest !!!)

medical-cure-hemorrhoid-seminar-sold-sitting-tton8_low.jpg`

Funny that this subject should come up...I have a prolapsed pile, and will be going under the knife this coming Thursday...ouch!!...out of action for 2 weeks...and discomfort for 4.

Hope everything goes Ok for you.

I dip my finger in a Sangsom n Coke then shove my piles back with the said finger, if that does not work then Mrs Oldlover kicks me in the bollocks and i forget all about my aching piles.

Go see yer quack; if it's just the one he can assess it and advise the correct course of treatment.

For sure, that is the correct advice.

OP, if you are lucky, you might just need an injection in the pile rather than surgery.

had the op where they turn your arse inside out

get rid of the fuckers

then turn it back inside

couple of weeks in pain

wouldnt let me leave hospital til i had a shit

miniscule nugget in bowl of blood

remember yelling for the nurse to witness

gave me whooppee cushion to take home

was 20 years ago and all good

watch your diet

be as regular as possible

eat plenty fibre

never a problem since

LOS 3 times a year

probably a dozen cocks defiling me a year

living the life

lesson learnt hopefully

get it fixed

I was reading something a little while ago about using electric to shrink the piles. Apparently works very well and it's a walk in walk out procedure.

oh sounds a bit painful am sure they probably can these days and numb u from the waste down most things can be done if u got the money I suppose....... I had these metal rods put through the base of my spine to burn nerve ends in my back and was numbed iv waste down watched it through the same screen as the doctor as he was putting this needle like rod through my back as he burned away u could smell the burning flesh in my back however pain wise nothing I skipped out there feeling good same day however these nerve ends grow back between 5-7 years so have to go back again I must be about due must get on it.....that was fuck all to do with piles but its amazing the things they do these days while u stay wake >>>> Regards Garry :ph34r:

10 days since I had my procedure...doctor told me I would be in pain for over a month...and wants be back at work on the 17th of next month...but the pain has almost all gone away, there's only discomfort now and can get very itchy at times. My only concern is the bleeding, I keep a large cotton  bandage covered with a medicated wipe over my butt..OK it has subsided, and in the mornings when I wake up...there is a film of light dried blood on it. but after 10 days surely it should stop ?