globetrotter1

Dentists/Dental clinics in Pattaya

Rate this topic

I use "Dentist At The Beach". They are located in Central Plaza Mall. As well as I remember, they are on the 4th or 5th floor. Back in November, I had a crown done. The crown with all the prep work, exam, X-Ray, cleaning and scaling, and 3 visits cost just under $275.00 U. S dollars. the Dentist spoke excellent English and he and the staff were very nice. I highly recommend them.

I use "Dentist At The Beach". They are located in Central Plaza Mall. As well as I remember, they are on the 4th or 5th floor. Back in November, I had a crown done. The crown with all the prep work, exam, X-Ray, cleaning and scaling, and 3 visits cost just under $275.00 U. S dollars. the Dentist spoke excellent English and he and the staff were very nice. I highly recommend them.

ya thanks, I just found out about them myself, Central Festival mall yes? will see if they have a website with prices etc..

Smile time Dental; Jomtien. widomteeth Dot Gmail dot Com   406/335 Thapphraya rd,   The Jomtien bahtbus turns right towards the Beach at the stop&go light ba Hunana Statue, then on your left maybe 4 or 5 doors; before you ever get to Subway.  Dr.Preecha Paijitrochana  He did a crown for me recently for 10,000 baht.

I'll post here though I know there are a few threads on this topic.

I went to "dentist@beach" in central festival today just for a cleaning.

in short, I would not go again.

the good news it was fast and 900thb.

their website states they will take credit card.

when it comes time to pay, they tell me can only take credit card when 1000thb or more.

so I tell them, "okay, make the bill 1000thb".

then they say "oh, machine not working today".  wth?

AND, they have a "tip box" at the counter like it's a freakin Starbucks.

I wasn't crazy about the total face mask they put on you, leaving only the mouth area open.  

never experienced that before in a non-sexual way, 555.

the girl doing the "suction", wasn't doing it properly so I had to keep raising my hand so I didn't drown.

she would have been great at "water-boarding", 555.

after the cleaning, and they were "polishing", she was hitting more gums than teeth - very sensitive.

but what really pissed me off was them talking.

during the entire procedure the two girls are yacking away.

I speak Thai, and they are talking about the usual, food, boyfriends, what you do tomorrow, blah blah.

c'mon man.

regards,

6-pack

edit - forgot to mention, they didn't floss.  I've never been to a dentist for a cleaning that didn't floss at the end of the procedure.

Edited by bayhill

wasn't crazy about the total face mask they put on you, leaving only the mouth area open.  

never experienced that before in a non-sexual way, 555.

please elaborate Bayhill........ :)

funny I haven't asked around much but her name has already come up a few times with very high recommendations

So far I've had a 3 crown bridge on my upper left side, a 4 crown bridge on my upper right side, and implants and 3 crowns done on my lower front, and the odd teeth cleaning from her, and so far my teeth haven't fallen out yet...lol. Best thing about Dr Bee is that when she puts the needle on your gums you don't feel a thing, she is so light handed, and she also sings and hums to you through the procedure.