Dave23

Kev in Thailand

Rate this topic

Twitchy is a white knight of Youtube who says all mongers should be arrested 

Just shows any idiot with a agenda can have a YouTube channel. Trying to find who he really is :ph34r:

Moral crusaders should be hung :blink:

Edited by Tony Soprano

I'm a big fan of Kev in Thailand's video blogs and watch a lot of them. Informative and funny. For example, it cracked me up on the video above when he was talking about police raids in Soi 6 which apparently yielded little evidence of prostitution or short time rooms. Yeah right. Priceless. You could tell he was having a quiet chuckle to himself over this.

In terms of Twinkie, this guy has been putting down Kev for some time on his rival video channel. Kev is just giving some back.

P.S. Word on the Patts street from at least one well known bm who lives there is that Kev likes the lbs but won't admit it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought Kev was a pretty dodgy oinky c___ himself. His video blogs tell you little that's useful if you've never been to Pattaya. He may or may not be right about this Twinkie character --- Has anyone heard of him ?

I'm a big fan of Kev in Thailand's video blogs and watch a lot of them. Informative and funny. For example, it cracked me up on the video above when he was talking about police raids in Soi 6 which apparently yielded little evidence of prostitution or short time rooms. Yeah right. Priceless. You could tell he was having a quiet chuckle to himself over this.

In terms of Twinkie, this guy has been putting down Kev for some time on his rival video channel. Kev is just giving some back.

P.S. Word on the Patts street from at least one well known bm who lives there is that Kev likes the lbs but won't admit it!

he has definitely dipped his toe in 

If you watch his videos! One is of him and 20 seconds in Thailand rob in sensations