mk_75gunner

Bart's Navy Bar Owner Tae

Rate this topic

The thing that annoys me too about this guy is the way he makes the girls constantly hustle for drinks, often in packs. They can down a drink in 5 minutes and be back asking for more. One of the girls told me they hate doing it but the boss makes them. I believe most of the staff live under the boss's roof, so he has additional hold over them!

Edited by Zoonie the Lazoon

This has been mentioned a couple of times in other areas of the forum.

Tae the owner of Bart's Navy Bar on beach road just before you get to WS is a total scammer.

He will pad the bin at every opportunity. If you happen to ring the bell his fee is 2000 baht no matter

if the bar has no customers. Tae ordered food once and expected me to pick up the bill and pay the delivery guy.

Do yourself a favor and drink somewhere else unless you want to pay his Brand new Toyota Hilux payment.

I'd never go in a Navy bar anyway!

Full of homos!

Now where is the Army bar!

You mean Soi 3 I believe. Right across the street from Sunshine Vista Hotel that little complex of open air bars is where his old location was.

His Toyota Hilux and the nice house in Bang Lamung along with a decline in Bar business jaded him to be the way he his now in my opinion.

Most of his girls are pretty sharp pool players. The boss teaches them so they can not only pot well, but they are quite competitive and tactically aware. The boss loves to play...but hates to lose. In Soi 3 , we had many competitive games. As is his style, he will always try to up the ante with some crap like "If you win, I buy you drink, if you win, you ring the bell, OK?" Just make the stakes one drink apiece, and enjoy the game. I guess we are about 50:50 wins each now. I liked playing pool in Soi 3 cos it was a great table and always very competitive and good fun. But eventually I told the boss that I knew he ripped me off too many times, and I would never be back. His loss not mine! I have never yet been to the new bar.

Edited by Zoonie the Lazoon

The bar was originally co-owned by Bill and Art two US Navy Chiefs stationed in Sasebo, Japan who put up the money. Tae who always managed the bar is Bill's brother in law and he wound up selling

his and Art's shares out and moving to Sukothai and building a home.

This has been mentioned a couple of times in other areas of the forum.

Tae the owner of Bart's Navy Bar on beach road just before you get to WS is a total scammer.

He will pad the bin at every opportunity. If you happen to ring the bell his fee is 2000 baht no matter

if the bar has no customers. Tae ordered food once and expected me to pick up the bill and pay the delivery guy.

Do yourself a favor and drink somewhere else unless you want to pay his Brand new Toyota Hilux payment.

thank you for sharing this