4skin

Testosterone - best way to take it

Rate this topic

Quick question.

My testosterone levels were usually within 850 range last year, this year I went to do a blood test and it came out at 480.

I had a lot of stress this year and felt depressed, could this be connected(cortisol was up a bit too). I have been on PREP also a lot of time, could this influence test production?

I will probably go to a doctor anyway,but wondered if somebody has an opinion on this.

Also-somebody mentioned that there are types of test injections good for short holiday time, and good for long time use-what are the ones good for holiday trip(say two weeks?)

Can't say anything because reference for normal test level in my country seems to be totally different. You need to go meet doctor and speak with them what is best choice for you.

Fast acting, like Testosterone Suspension (needs to inject 2 times per day), Testosterone Propionate (need to inject every second day) or Testosterone mix (Sustanon 250) which contain 4 different testosterone esters, from fast acting to long acting (inject once per week). 

any medicine you take have negative side effects and risks: contraindications. some ladyboys find out growing older after swallowing anything without medical guidance. don't rely on opnions in the internet or some guy in the gym but ask a doctor. don't buy your stuff in the streets.

for me sidegra works well,  but after dicussing it with my cardiologist first.

Can't say anything because reference for normal test level in my country seems to be totally different. You need to go meet doctor and speak with them what is best choice for you.

Fast acting, like Testosterone Suspension (needs to inject 2 times per day), Testosterone Propionate (need to inject every second day) or Testosterone mix (Sustanon 250) which contain 4 different testosterone esters, from fast acting to long acting (inject once per week). 

Are there reliable online sources to get Sustanon in the EU?

Are there reliable online sources to get Sustanon in the EU?

Simply answer is no. My wild guess is that about 70-80% of stuff what are sold in internet is fake or very underdosed (useless). Don't bother to try your luck, it's pretty much guaranteed that you will lose your money, and depending your home country, you might even get problems with customs and police. 

If you feel that you might have problems with low test, just go to check in laboratory and then talk with your doctor. 

Simply answer is no. My wild guess is that about 70-80% of stuff what are sold in internet is fake or very underdosed (useless). Don't bother to try your luck, it's pretty much guaranteed that you will lose your money, and depending your home country, you might even get problems with customs and police. 

If you feel that you might have problems with low test, just go to check in laboratory and then talk with your doctor. 

Thanks, that was the answer that I was expecting. I've used Sustanon before, injected by doctor. I was in a very bad accident 10 years ago. I was treated with Sustanon during the recovery process. I had hoped I would be able to get it easier. I travel a lot and going to doctor, blood test, going back for injection is very time consuming.

Side effects

Severe dizziness

Fainting

Stomach pain

Vomiting

Bloody stools

Ringing in the ears

Loss of hearing

Irregular fast heartbeat

Kidney problems

Infection of the throat

Easy bruising and bleeding

Rash

Itching and swelling especially of the face tongue and throat.

Trouble breathing.

Sounds scary doesn't it. Well bear in mind that all those possible side effects are for headache tablets. My point being as soon as the words steroids are used people always scare monger, mainly due to nonsecle media regarding them. Steroids are fine in moderation, they are given out every day in hospitals and doctors surgeries all over the world. Everything in moderation. I won't discuss them here because it will be full of comments by people that have never taken them and have no idea about them apart from what they read in the media. If you would like to pm me or catch me at the bar or hideaway I will be happy to point you in the right direction.

Ps forget your doctor because basically they know very little about the use of steroids, his comment regarding proviron tells me he knows fuck all. I know that sounds like a crazy statement but I had to educate my doctor in the UK about them, they can't know everything about every drug.

nice one, love the way you put that with paracetamol side effects!