#81 tongting

tongting

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:01 PM

What is your HDL and LDL?

I've got very low cholesterol, I guess i've just got good genetics My LDL is only 1.8

Sorry, I actually got that wrong. I recently got it done again and my total Cholesterol is 2.5, my LDL is only 0.7 mmol/L.

#82 Teppis

Teppis

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:35 PM

Sorry, I actually got that wrong. I recently got it done again and my total Cholesterol is 2.5, my LDL is only 0.7 mmol/L.

LDL lower that HDL... you are genetic freak... LOL

I wish i was as lucky as you, but i'm not. 

#83 tongting

tongting

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:06 PM

LDL lower that HDL... you are genetic freak... LOL

I wish i was as lucky as you, but i'm not. 

You're not the first person calling me a freak and you probably won't be the last. Looks like my veins will never block but I've got a cardiac arrhythmia, feel a bit of a yin and yang scenario 

#84 remjay

remjay

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 01:10 AM

Unless i believe you have some pretty serious health issue's to begin with a short cycle of test 3 weeks e.g en,cyp,or prop be warned prop hurts like a bitch, lets say 350-400 mil weekly  isnt going to fuckin make your organs explode.Add some Nova and maybe some proscar

Edited by remjay, 09 January 2018 - 01:20 AM.

#85 Teppis

Teppis

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:36 PM

Unless i believe you have some pretty serious health issue's to begin with a short cycle of test 3 weeks e.g en,cyp,or prop be warned prop hurts like a bitch, lets say 350-400 mil weekly  isnt going to fuckin make your organs explode.Add some Nova and maybe some proscar

You are absolutely right, even 1500mg/week of Test in 3 weeks doesn't kill anyone... but that's not the point.

Point is that you don't need 350-400mg of Test per week to get results what we are talking about here. We are not looking 5kg of new muscle but restore normal sexual activity and for that goal 350-400mg/week is all too much.

So what's the problem then if you don't die? 

Raising test level in blood will rise estrogen also and you might get unwanted problems with it. Like erectile disfunction or gynecomastia (bitch tits), we don't want to take other medicines to cover side effects from drug what we don't necessarily need. Keep it simple.

Or, not to mention that external testosterone will kill your own (probably already weak) testosterone production, so AFTER you come back home and don't take external test anymore, you will have erectile problems several weeks before your own production is back to normal. Some of us still have some sort of sexual activity in home also so this can be annoying problem. 

Stick on plan, don't overtake it. More is not better in every case. 

Edited by Teppis, 12 January 2018 - 10:39 PM.

• Solice likes this

#86 Solice

Solice

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,609 posts
  • Interests:WWW.sensationsbar.blogspot.co.uk/

Youtube.com - scotts thailand

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:11 PM

You are absolutely right, even 1500mg/week of Test in 3 weeks doesn't kill anyone... but that's not the point.

Point is that you don't need 350-400mg of Test per week to get results what we are talking about here. We are not looking 5kg of new muscle but restore normal sexual activity and for that goal 350-400mg/week is all too much.

So what's the problem then if you don't die?
Raising test level in blood will rise estrogen also and you might get unwanted problems with it. Like erectile disfunction or gynecomastia (bitch tits), we don't want to take other medicines to cover side effects from drug what we don't necessarily need. Keep it simple.
Or, not to mention that external testosterone will kill your own (probably already weak) testosterone production, so AFTER you come back home and don't take external test anymore, you will have erectile problems several weeks before your own production is back to normal. Some of us still have some sort of sexual activity in home also so this can be annoying problem.

Stick on plan, don't overtake it. More is not better in every case.

Well said, all I would add is that if you do take high doses and then stop it can take up to 9 months to get back to your original natural test levels if you don't take pct.
  • Teppis likes this

#87 Mr555

Mr555

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:08 PM

Good advice teppis. I wish I'd never fucked with steroids in early 20s and been irresponsible taking it for long periods without needing it. Now my natural test is on the low end of normal and ill probably need to inject it for the rest of my life.

#88 GeeMan

GeeMan

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:47 AM

Greetings All

So I dropped into Lifecare Laboratory Pattaya yesterday to ask about their testosterone testing, and got some confusing information I am hoping BMs can assist me with.

From the flyer they provided me, LLP offer three separate tests as follows;

- Testosterone [Sex Hormone]: 500B

- Free Testosterone: 3,000B

- SHBG: 2,000B

The I asked the receptionist what tests / results were included in the basic 500B testosterone test, she was unable to help, but called out a gentleman in a white lab coat who I assumed to be a doctor or technician of some sort.

Again, he couldn’t give me much information. When I asked if the basic test only included total testosterone, he was non-responsive. I challenged that testing without total, free and SHBG was not much use, and he mumbled something to the effect that the basic test results would indicate if free and SHBG testing was required. Sounded like BS to me, but I’m no expert hence my enquiry here.

So, a couple of questions for the better informed;

- Am I correct that I need all three tests to ascertain my testosterone levels (for the purpose of deciding if I should commence TRT)?

- Does the price of 5,500B total sound reasonable, and if not can I get a recommendation regarding a better choice?

Cheers

#89 Devman

Devman

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 12:05 PM

On PA, there is mention of a Thai herbal product called Butea Superba.

Has anyone here had any experience of it?

#90 GeeMan

GeeMan

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:20 AM

Hey Devman

I read the same thread, and bought a bottle of 100 pills for 280 baht from Fascino pharmacy on North Pattaya Road;

Attached File  Fascino.png   73.07KB   3 downloads

I started taking 3 pills per day 5 days ago. No effect so far, but it is early days yet. One thing I was worried about was that they might make it difficult for me to sleep, as that was a reported side effect I read. However, this has not been the case.

I'll continue until the bottle runs out (33 days) and consider then whether to continue or not. If I notice any positive results I'll update here

Cheers

• Devman likes this

#91 gympy

gympy

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 04:37 PM

Greetings All

So I dropped into Lifecare Laboratory Pattaya yesterday to ask about their testosterone testing, and got some confusing information I am hoping BMs can assist me with.

From the flyer they provided me, LLP offer three separate tests as follows;

- Testosterone [Sex Hormone]: 500B

- Free Testosterone: 3,000B

- SHBG: 2,000B

The I asked the receptionist what tests / results were included in the basic 500B testosterone test, she was unable to help, but called out a gentleman in a white lab coat who I assumed to be a doctor or technician of some sort.

Again, he couldn’t give me much information. When I asked if the basic test only included total testosterone, he was non-responsive. I challenged that testing without total, free and SHBG was not much use, and he mumbled something to the effect that the basic test results would indicate if free and SHBG testing was required. Sounded like BS to me, but I’m no expert hence my enquiry here.

So, a couple of questions for the better informed;

- Am I correct that I need all three tests to ascertain my testosterone levels (for the purpose of deciding if I should commence TRT)?

- Does the price of 5,500B total sound reasonable, and if not can I get a recommendation regarding a better choice?

Cheers

If you have to ask the question then I would suggest spending 5k to get test results which you have to interpret yourself might be a waste. There was discussion about a clinic that did the full test suite and you got a consultation with a doctor to explain your results for 6k. It is called maximum performance clinic and it's on Pattaya Klang near Big C.

I've no experience of it but I did a bit of research at one stage as I was interested to get my levels checked.

Maybe someone who has used it could comment.

Sent from my SGP712 using Tapatalk

#92 Devman

Devman

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:03 PM

There was discussion about a clinic that did the full test suite and you got a consultation with a doctor to explain your results for 6k. It is called maximum performance clinic and it's on Pattaya Klang near Big C.

I think that is the place that advertises a lot around town.

My guess is that the consultation will be a big sell for their services.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users