Guest Jennybaby69

any takers

Rate this topic

Hmm... not to be mean, but i wouldn't call him "lb" in a million years. He is CD (crossdresser) and nothing more. Concept "ladyboy" or "shemale" is something more permanent, not just a guy who wears wig and lipstick from time to time when he feels "girly".

oh well, competing with tha Lb in their home ground takes a lot of braveness,,,

You made a strong statement but it can’t be argued, seen the forum topic.

Such an OP should be more appropriate for a CL ad and good luck, with no offence.

Edited by Scottiem1954

Guest Jennybaby69

Hi jennybaby. Still interest?

yes , am just back from Chaing Rai so if you're keen ( and not one of those disrespectful types on here ) then get in touch 

yes , am just back from Chaing Rai so if you're keen ( and not one of those disrespectful types on here ) then get in touch 

If you got upset about my post here, then it's time for reality check buddy... 

OP 

Do any Thai ladyboys refer to you as a ladyboy?

Many of us BMs have a "narrower view of what constitutes a ladyboy, then what Thai ladyboys have".

I don't mind seeing pics where "ladyboys from the Western World", are depicted next to Thai ladyboys.

Guest Jennybaby69

If you got upset about my post here, then it's time for reality check buddy... 

no, not upset at all - just having a laugh at you as since I didn't mention anyone in particular you must have a guilty conscience !   This is a ladyboy site not for wankers !

Hmm... not to be mean, but i wouldn't call him "lb" in a million years. He is CD (crossdresser) and nothing more. Concept "ladyboy" or "shemale" is something more permanent, not just a guy who wears wig and lipstick from time to time when he feels "girly".

100% agreed with Teppis.

But you cant blame a dude for getting the kind of action he/she wants. This ”CD/LB/whatever” just wants horny ”straight” dudes to have their way with him/her.

I know I did ridiculous things as a teen and 20 something to try to get GG pussy...... every trick in the book at school, bars, clubs, internet....whatever just to get action. I was totally in infactuated with one mission: to get poontang.

To each their own.

Edited by The-Sith

Too many wankers on this site !!

Not sure if there is problem with "wankers" because pretty much every single BM is, but more like "too many wanna-be so called "ladyboy" problem"... you know? Like 80-years old guy who put wig and want to be called "ladyboy"- problem?  :rolleyes:  :lol:

(Edit: Correct age. At first i wrote 100, but i have to admit that grandpa doesn't look even day older than 80...)

Edited by Teppis

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.