Rate this topic

Cheers Duke ..love me  fix of Our Kev

Must be the glasses or the "Allo People " dunno ..but its a bit like that Northern Irish Comedian Frank Carson from years ago ..I'm laughing from the word go

"You'd expect MOO to be Beef wouldn't ya ?""   ha ha

On 12/14/2018 at 2:32 PM, Jaguar said:

One of the many mysteries of Pattaya ..so many Indian restaurants ..most of them devoid of customers ..beats me how any of them survive ..unless they have other sources of income 

Yea.... a tailors..... 555

I had a BIg Cup of Americano at Coffee Club yesterday which is next to Mike's Mall on Beach Road.

A bit pricey at 144 baht I thought at first but the coffee was excellent  and I suppose you pay for the view at the end of the day, so can't really complain tbh:)

20190209_110947.jpg

20190209_110955.jpg

20190209_111003.jpg

20190209_104152.jpg

Edited by duke007

5 hours ago, duke007 said:

I had a BIg Cup of Americano at Coffee Club yesterday which is next to Mike's Mall on Beach Road.

A bit pricey at 144 baht I thought at first but the coffee was excellent  and I suppose you pay for the view at the end of the day, so can't really complain tbh:)

20190209_110947.jpg

20190209_110955.jpg

20190209_111003.jpg

20190209_104152.jpg

Yikes that's $4.50 for an americano, insane! I think its 65 baht for an excellent one at Benjamit without the view.

5 hours ago, limirl said:

Yikes that's $4.50 for an americano, insane! I think its 65 baht for an excellent one at Benjamit without the view.

My favourite place for a coffee is on the left hand side of 2nd Road just before you hit Soi 8.

The cost is 50 baht for a medium Americano plus you get a biscuit and a nice glass of ice cold water, I normally have two cups.

Good value and Excellent coffee imho.

Can't think of the name but I will post next time I am in there.:)

P.S.....Excuse the cool Man Bag :lol:

20190207_151046.jpg

4 hours ago, duke007 said:

My favourite place for a coffee is on the left hand side of 2nd Road just before you hit Soi 8.

The cost is 50 baht for a medium Americano plus you get a biscuit and a nice glass of ice cold water, I normally have two cups.

Good value and Excellent coffee imho.

Can't think of the name but I will post next time I am in there.:)

P.S.....Excuse the cool Man Bag :lol:

20190207_151046.jpg

The Japanese place Koneko no osiri. It kind of reminds me of the old coffee shop in Awaza Osaka, just down the road from the gaijin house where I was living 

Edited by Thompson Twins

For anyone that used to like La Taverna del Passatore the owner, and another Italian friend,  have opened an Italian restaurant on Soi Lengkee named Il Peccatore Very good Italian IMO with indoor and outdoor seating. It is the same location as the now defunct Shanghai gogo/bar.

https://www.facebook.com/Il-Peccatore-Pattaya-764295200573038/

19 minutes ago, Len Dtuut said:

For anyone that used to like La Taverna del Passatore the owner, and another Italian friend,  have opened an Italian restaurant on Soi Lengkee named Il Peccatore Very good Italian IMO with indoor and outdoor seating. It is the same location as the now defunct Shanghai gogo/bar.

https://www.facebook.com/Il-Peccatore-Pattaya-764295200573038/

Just so happens I took a few pics of the old place when passing today :)

20190211_163440.jpg

20190211_163508.jpg

20190211_163530.jpg

Marugame Seimen udon & tempura for a quick/casual eat in Terminal 21. The udon was pretty good, obviously not as good as in Japan but better than others I've tried in Thailand. Ordinary seating arrangement but I'll definitely go back there again. And as if Seimen wasn't enough, you can also get bukkake there :D

The Yayoi chain of Japanese restaurants is also good in my opinion. Very reasonably priced considering the quality of the food, whereas the Fuji chain is overpriced.

Took Lae Dee in Bangkok Sukhumvit Soi 5 always has interesting characters, but the new(ish) TLD in Pattaya has no view of Beach Road and is often empty. Still it's convenient as a 24hr restaurant, generally inexpensive and with a consistent level of quality.