56 replies to this topic

#41 Thaiman12

Thaiman12

LB Connoisseur

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,849 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:01 AM

Umm.. What is your point there?? Might be, I don't get it, bc english is not my mother tounge..

The point being that if I, for example,

were ever considering to become an "Undercover agent",

for the Pattaya Police.

Then I suspect I would find myself in a bind.

And, not the bind I am used to.

Under the supervision of Mistress Ploy.

But a bind, whereby I would have to consider my role in Pattaya Society.

Who am I?

Am I a Monger, or a Pseudo Monger?

Would my contribution, under such a role, detract from Pattaya as we know it?

Or enhance Pattaya, as we, indeed, know it?

Do I assist in the fight between good and evil?

Not knowing, truly, which side I am on?

Thus, inadvertently contributing to the wrong side?

Or would my contribution be of real worth?

So interesting.

:)

Edited by Thaiman12, 26 June 2017 - 11:04 AM.

#42 Bi-ladyboy

Bi-ladyboy

Wicked LB Lover

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:53 AM

Backpage

WeChat

CL

Tinder 

TF

Smooci

Interesting that I haven't seen  a single story about a crackdown on these venues. In fact, the postings are increasing by each passing day. Don't tell any of the brit rags.

#43 paulyoung3046

paulyoung3046

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:06 AM

It appears to be as mentioned they are making a 1/2 assed attempt at cleaning pattaya up. Fact is the bars and the girls keep pattaya alive. So shutting the scene down would be a shot in the foot. Let's face it the beach isn't big enough or nice enough to bring tourist even if they get the trash and floating condoms out of the water and off the beach.

If there commited to clean up Pattaya they will destroy it why do they think the tourists come in the first place

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

#44 Lucius

Lucius

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 07:23 PM

Well, that has just been a thought.. Pattaya will surely loose its apeal, when the Barscene is gone.. Why not go the full way, and close Walking Street as well.. The world needs another family resort in Thailand.. I would say, they should implement a curfew like they have in Chaing Mai, so all families can have their goodnight sleep..

Seriously, instead of raiding places, and destroying peoples liflyhood, they should more focus on other things.. But then again, they want to change Pattaya in something that it is not.. They forgot, what made Pattaya famous, and what people like to go to Pattaya for.. They will see.. When all the party leaves the town.. But I have to admit, things realy change, the new freeway, the highspeed rail link and the expanding airport.. Pattaya will surely be in 5 to 10 years completly differen, and I think, the whole scene should concidder to move on.. I am sure, there are other places which would be happy to have, what Pattaya has..

We're dealing with a regime that has aims to ban streetfood in Bangkok, compared to that the Pattaya p4p scene is peanuts..

Most of Thailand has already lost it's charm, Thailand will become just another boring resort holiday destination, Pattaya won't be able to compete and will become nothing more than a weekend getaway for Bangkokians..

#45 silentmoebius78

silentmoebius78

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,573 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:20 PM

We're dealing with a regime that has aims to ban streetfood in Bangkok, compared to that the Pattaya p4p scene is peanuts..

Most of Thailand has already lost it's charm, Thailand will become just another boring resort holiday destination, Pattaya won't be able to compete and will become nothing more than a weekend getaway for Bangkokians..

Yea.. This is truely bad.. Streetfood is giving Thailand a certain charme..

Lets be honest here.. Thailand will get more and more economical strong.. The economy will shift and maybe in 1 generation, even poor people can afford to send their kids to propper schools and get better education.. Saleries will rise and the income opportunity will give many families the choice to keep thier kids out of the bars..

In a foreseeable future, our heaven will vanish..
  • insearchofxxx likes this

#46 Lucius

Lucius

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:15 AM

If they manage to ban streetfood, I expect a huge trickle down effect, that could actually increase prostitution.

Close to half a million jobs in streetstalls in Bangkok alone, and then all those just above minimum income girls that eat there everyday, they can't afford restaurants.. Money needs to be made.

I understand the regimes issues with Pattaya and they could pull it off if they really want, with the streetfood thing I'm affraid they are biting of more than they can chew..

• silentmoebius78 and Larry77 like this

#47 PURE

PURE

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:LBs, Pattaya

Posted 11 December 2017 - 08:03 AM

I don't see hundreds of bus loads of mongers everyday in Pattaya. Sure lots of mongers in Pattaya but perhaps the Thai's think they could do without the mongers that do show up. After all, been less and less of them coming for a few years now and the city does well enough.

#48 paulyoung3046

paulyoung3046

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:46 PM

I don't see hundreds of bus loads of mongers everyday in Pattaya. Sure lots of mongers in Pattaya but perhaps the Thai's think they could do without the mongers that do show up. After all, been less and less of them coming for a few years now and the city does well enough.

Getting to expensive for many falang can buy beer in England cheaper now

#49 paulyoung3046

paulyoung3046

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 01:43 PM

I guess I'm breaking the law every time I step in Baby Boom.

https://www.youtube....h?v=L397TWLwrUU

attachicon.gifIMG_2636.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_2695.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_2703.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_2669 - Copy.JPG

Looks fun

#50 LarryLong

LarryLong

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 09:20 PM

Getting to expensive for many falang can buy beer in England cheaper now

So true. And not just in England, but in all kinds of countries.

The stuff that one buys in stores often isn't all that great of a deal compared to many a Western Country, as well. The only things that are considerably less expensive are rents/accommodations and P4P GFE sex. 

#51 paulyoung3046

paulyoung3046

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 09:27 PM

So true. And not just in England, but in all kinds of countries.
The stuff that one buys in stores often isn't all that great of a deal compared to many a Western Country, as well. The only things that are considerably less expensive are rents/accommodations and P4P GFE sex.

Not like a few years ago Pattaya will soon be filled with Chinese and Asian tourists

#52 Slowguy

Slowguy

LB Connoisseur

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts
  • Interests:Girls with firm tits, long hair, clean undercarriages, and great attitudes...

Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:23 AM

As someone else pointed out in this thread - the competing avenues (TF, CL, WeChat, Line etc) made available with technology are disintermediating the traditional outlets (gogos and beer bars) so the girls get 100% of the money, with no BF or other dilution, nor requirements to get smashed every night to meet the drink quota and so on.

As long as there is a substantial per capita earnings gap btw our home countries and Thailand, there will be P4P deals made.  It's also strongly aligned with Thai culture (esp Isaan culture) to make their uneducated daughters earn money - and where else could they so easily pull in 40K-50K baht per month?  (Some way more of course)   When a uni grad in Bangkok gets paid 25,000 - 30,000 for office work?

It'll be decades before anything really changes.

Edited by Slowguy, 24 December 2017 - 01:24 AM.

#53 paulyoung3046

paulyoung3046

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 01:55 PM

Agree with everything you wrote but still think Pattaya getting more expensive

#54 Newbie99

Newbie99

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:20 PM

Pattaya is getting more expensive, but the crackdown promised earlier this year never materialized.

#55 ttggbb

ttggbb

LB Connoisseur

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 03:16 PM

I guess I'm breaking the law every time I step in Baby Boom.

attachicon.gifIMG_2636.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_2695.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_2703.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_2669 - Copy.JPG

you realize that you may have just outed these people to the cops?

#56 lbfascination

lbfascination

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:04 AM

I read all this doom and gloom stuff before my trip and I went there for the first time and was still blown away by it all.  I dunno what magical wonderland the place used to be but I had a blast and it cost me pennies on the dollar compared to P4P here in the states and western tgirls mostly can't hold a candle to Thai LBs.

The bars with ST rooms will adapt if they have to, but I just don't think I'm gonna worry too much unless a report comes out about a huge drop in reproduction rates in Isaan...

#57 py233671

py233671

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:57 AM

I read all this doom and gloom stuff before my trip and I went there for the first time and was still blown away by it all. I dunno what magical wonderland the place used to be but I had a blast and it cost me pennies on the dollar compared to P4P here in the states and western tgirls mostly can't hold a candle to Thai LBs.

The bars with ST rooms will adapt if they have to, but I just don't think I'm gonna worry too much unless a report comes out about a huge drop in reproduction rates in Isaan...

I agree were else can you find such fun in this world for 1000baht

• lbfascination likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users