• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Zoonie the Lazoon

Zoonie the Lazoon

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,332 posts
  • Interests:Bog snorkelling, professional gambling, becoming a sybarite, cooking dogs, extreme ironing, waterboarding, squirrel hunting, dominoes, vexillology, yodelling, collecting milk bottles, catching pigeons, knobbing, flying kites, selling pegs

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:06 AM

I saw this on the BBC...scary stuff!

Oral sex producing unstoppable bacteria - http://www.bbc.co.uk...health-40520125
  • Mikehon likes this

#2 silentmoebius78

silentmoebius78

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,034 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:29 AM

If it is as scary as it sounds, I better don't watch it, bc I like to play and suck ladyboy knobs..
  • Jimmy_Lovepants likes this

#3 Jimmy_Lovepants

Jimmy_Lovepants

I Have Demon Seed In Me

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,336 posts
  • Interests:wet patches
    ferret husbandry
    killing hipsters
    (fantasising about it anyway)

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:56 AM

POPULAR

There is a veritable army of experts out there who want to convince you that every single pleasure and joy in life is dangerous for you. It's food, drink, and everything you do including sex. They warn us, caution us, but then many of them want also to ban whatever it is we're doing too.

I love BJs too and nothing the so-called experts tell me is going to deter me from the exquisite pleasure of getting me knob sucked and polished. Fuck all the experts.

• odotor, Thaiman12 and goldenbear like this

#4 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:59 AM

Lol :)

#5 silentmoebius78

silentmoebius78

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,034 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:22 AM

There is a veritable army of experts out there who want to convince you that every single pleasure and joy in life is dangerous for you. It's food, drink, and everything you do including sex. They warn us, caution us, but then many of them want also to ban whatever it is we're doing too.
I love BJs too and nothing the so-called experts tell me is going to deter me from the exquisite pleasure of getting me knob sucked and polished. Fuck all the experts.

Death is inescapable.. To be honest, I don't give a toss, what those so called "experts" say.. We all die someday!! Most important is, how we lived our lifes, and what legacy we might leave behind..

Edited by silentmoebius78, 07 July 2017 - 08:22 AM.

• odotor and goldenbear like this

#6 Thaiman12

Thaiman12

LB Connoisseur

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,045 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:40 AM

Ever feel like you're being........

Hunted?

:)

Edited by Thaiman12, 07 July 2017 - 08:41 AM.

#7 LadyboysRock

LadyboysRock

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:48 AM

Meh. In the 70's they said electric razors caused cancer. They still sell them and I don't see people dropping like flies from using them.
  • hellah likes this

#8 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,866 posts
  • Interests:Almost everything

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:31 AM

Sex and risks. I had "The Clap) 40 years ago. If the antibiotics weren't working, it would have been impossible for me to hide it. Not sure that'd be the same for all. Cock drips a cum-like goo all day. Had to change underwear 4-5 times a day. As soon as I would change and wash myself, it'd start dripping again.

Didn't "they" say smoking causes cancer, too? I guess it's just "them" and "their" conspiracy theories again-:)

#9 Thaiman12

Thaiman12

LB Connoisseur

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,045 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:33 AM

Sex and risks. I had "The Clap) 40 years ago. If the antibiotics weren't working, it would have been impossible for me to hide it. Not sure that'd be the same for all. Cock drips a cum-like goo all day. Had to change underwear 4-5 times a day. As soon as I would change and wash myself, it'd start dripping again.

Didn't "they" say smoking causes cancer, too? I guess it's just "them" and "their" conspiracy theories again- :)

I look forward to your latest "Tinder" profile.

#10 Tomas

Tomas

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts
  • Interests:Loading...

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:20 PM

Evolution sucks. Hopefully they can create new antibiotics quickly after these things evolve and become resistant to the current antibiotics like the influenza vaccine.

#11 Thaiman12

Thaiman12

LB Connoisseur

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,045 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:27 PM

Evolution sucks. Hopefully they can create new antibiotics quickly after these things evolve and become resistant to the current antibiotics like the influenza vaccine.

Actually,

I was more looking forward to a vaccine that prevents Folks from ignorantly and wholly digesting sh*te purported by news sites such as the BB friggin' C.

Et Al.

#12 duke007

duke007

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,422 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:28 PM

If it is as scary as it sounds, I better don't watch it, bc I like to play and suck ladyboy knobs..

I won't be watching it either, sounds like it sucks  :)

#13 Poirot

Poirot

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:32 PM

anyone tried the flavoured condoms ?

#14 silentmoebius78

silentmoebius78

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,034 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:37 AM

Antibutics only lost its edge, bc the last 2 generations of doctors treated almost everything with it, starting from a light flu to whatever, insted of trying to used it only if absolutly necessary..

Sadly it is not profitable for the pharma industry to develope new highly effective medications.. They need people to be sick, to sale their products..

#15 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,866 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:39 AM

I chew on them a lot instead of gum

#16 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:17 AM

The worst. Sticky and odd-coloured, unless your cock is the shade of fruit. For oral sex might as well close your eyes and suck on a lolly.

#17 dannyboy

dannyboy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:36 AM

If you can longer enjoy a bbbj then I don't know what's left, ffs next they will say a hand job is dangerous.

#18 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,866 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:53 AM

If you can longer enjoy a bbbj then I don't know what's left, ffs next they will say a hand job is dangerous.

I use a condom to fuck.  For BJ's I've always taken my chances.  Some TG's in the US want to wear a condom

when I suck them off. I say it'd be like sucking a dildo.  Some relent,  some won't.  Suck them either way.  It is still

better than a dildo.  Funny thing is they'll still want to cum in  my mouth :blink:

Edited by Tony Soprano, 09 July 2017 - 06:53 AM.

#19 dannyboy

dannyboy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:59 PM

I use a condom to fuck. For BJ's I've always taken my chances. Some TG's in the US want to wear a condom
when I suck them off. I say it'd be like sucking a dildo. Some relent, some won't. Suck them either way. It is still
better than a dildo. Funny thing is they'll still want to cum in my mouth :blink:

Next it will be dental dams for licking pussy and a rubber glove for fingering pussy, worlds gone mad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users