#1 si196

si196

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys

Posted 04 August 2017 - 12:18 PM

Hi guys..Am in pattaya at the moment ..but need to get the bus to the airport ( suvarnabuhmi )
Where do I catch it ? ( I thought it was north pattaya rd ) But someone told me...you can only catch it at Jomtien.. So theres no confusion its the 120 bht bus to airport...thanks guys

#2 Thaiman12

Thaiman12

LB Connoisseur

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,483 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 12:22 PM

Hi guys..Am in pattaya at the moment ..but need to get the bus to the airport ( suvarnabuhmi )
Where do I catch it ? ( I thought it was north pattaya rd ) But someone told me...you can only catch it at Jomtien.. So theres no confusion its the 120 bht bus to airport...thanks guys

No.

There's two.

If you are staying down Jomtien way then I suggest you go to the Jomtien Bus Station.

Which is cheaper.

See here.

http://airportpattayabus.com/v1/

:)

#3 trewq

trewq

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:03 PM

It's easy to get to the station with a songtaew from the south pattaya road/2nd road junction towards jomtien. It is on the left side.

#4 kwan

kwan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,149 posts
  • Interests:The Ladymen of Jomtien

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:13 PM

Usually have to get ticket day before.

Attached Images

• post-576-0-14653900-1498143864.jpg

• DickyDirt likes this

#5 si196

si196

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys

Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:57 PM

Hi guys ...just to let you know ,I got the airport bus no problem , Caught it in Jomtien ( see map above ) took 1 hour & 40 mins ..comfortable ride with aircon ..would recommend if on a budget .. Got to the station at 12:30 to catch the 13.00 bus ..got ticket no problem.. But word of warning ...the bus had approx 40 seats , once they had sold 40 tickets ..you would have to wait another hour for the next bus...

#6 setanta

setanta

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:48 PM

That jomtien bus station might be a good option depending on where you are in pattaya - station on North Road can be awkward unless you get a taxi or motocycle.

#7 derwood

derwood

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:20 AM

Hi guys ...just to let you know ,I got the airport bus no problem , Caught it in Jomtien ( see map above ) took 1 hour & 40 mins ..comfortable ride with aircon ..would recommend if on a budget .. Got to the station at 12:30 to catch the 13.00 bus ..got ticket no problem.. But word of warning ...the bus had approx 40 seats , once they had sold 40 tickets ..you would have to wait another hour for the next bus...

Can you tell me the earliest time the bus departs. Also does it service Don Muang thanks

#8 Pattsman42

Pattsman42

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:36 AM

No bus to Don Muang but there is a free shuttle from Survanabumhi if you have an airline ticket departing DMK.

#9 littledonkey

littledonkey

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:45 PM

bell travel will cum to your hotel and pick u up and take you the bus st to go to bkk airport ! just have a web site book it on there or call them very easy and very quick to the airport no stops on the way  takes about 1h 30 mins

#10 Quietguy

Quietguy

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 01:52 PM

Can you tell me the earliest time the bus departs. Also does it service Don Muang thanks

First bus from Jomtien Bus Station, Thappraya Rd is at 0700, then every hour. Last bus is at 2100.

Fare is 120 Baht. Best to go to bus station and buy ticket in advance to be sure of place. You can only buy ticket the day before though. 

Edited by Quietguy, 14 August 2017 - 01:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users