Emmy_Katty_Bar

Katty Bar & Guesthouse, Jomtien Soi 4

Rate this topic

yes, i always liked this bar, for various reasons i haven't been for a while 

Alice did leave but has come back, she is stunning [in my view].absolutely gorgeous. And was nice to talk to, as Soidog said, not pushy at all, it looks as though the rooms have been improved too.

Alice :hubbahubba:

ah....... it's got me going, seeing the photo's of Alice. I admit that i'm not the greatest expert on LBs but without any doubt Alice is the most 'passable'- is that the right word? that i have ever known, it's all explained in the thread/post that Soidog mentioned.... 

Thank you to all the customers.

Alice and Emmy and all the staff Ready to serve everyone.

Edited by Emmy_Katty_Bar

Lovely looking girls, thanks Emmy for posting all the Bar information

No problem, thank you very much.

More about this tucked away LB oasis can be found on jomtien bar topic page 25 post # 497 started by BM liverpool. From the beach road end will be on right hand side. No large sign to say katty bar.

With out a doubt Alice is the star of the show,( 3rd photo) speaks good english not pushy for drinks and looks dead sexy most of the time. Another one in the photo is Mackie (middle, red shoes ) who comes highly recommended. Also have a heavily tattooed GG on staff who is rather cute n desirable (not in photo). Others must be newish as not been down to the bar for 2 weeks.

Not sure if this bar has changed hands again as I am not aware of Emmy. This has now aroused my curiosity hope to fit in a trip in sometime over the weekend. Please do not all rush over at once as it is a small bar with limited outside seating on the terrace. Bar stools at the bar.

As for accomadation cheap enough sure it's in the 500b - 600b price bracket. Entrance to rooms thru bar, also short time room on site. Bar fine 300b. Singha 70b, lady drink 120b.

Jomtien just keeps geting better n better ........rgds soidog.

Thank you soidog

For more information you tell everyone about us.

I am Emmy.I am boss and owner here.I do not know who you are. But you are my customer sure, of course.

Send your picture to me via my inbox or email?

Next time you come to my bar I will give you 1 free drink. thanks.

yes, i always liked this bar, for various reasons i haven't been for a while

Alice did leave but has come back, she is stunning [in my view].absolutely gorgeous. And was nice to talk to, as Soidog said, not pushy at all, it looks as though the rooms have been improved too.

Thank you.and Welcome. Liverpool

Interesting. Alice is a stunner but all the girls look good. I'll be in town again in two weeks time.

The only issue for me is that as a casual tourist I rarely venture out of central Pattaya area. How easy is it to get from Jomtien to Soi Buakow late at night? Is there baht buses running all night or is it better to use motorbike taxi? How much do they charge for that trip? Cheers!

That's a good idea to put the names on the photos - good luck with the bar!

Thank you.

Hi Emmy! Nice pics. I will be in Jomtien in January and will definitely be coming to bar.

ok Quietguy  I wait you. Wellcome

Hi Emmy! Nice pics. I will be in Jomtien in January and will definitely be coming to bar.

ok. I wait for you.Thank you.

it's a shame that  the posts by myself and Soidog got a bit lost in the Jomtien bars thread some time back.

A good idea from Emmy to start a specific thread.

i think that soon Emmy, you will have to move out the pool table to make more seating space!

and.......i think you'll have to wait a long time for Soidog to send you a photo...... no chance! :)

why travel back to pattaya , rent a room for the night :)..great addition to our group , well done emmy top class promotion of Katty Bar, now up to us BM"s to support the place , my baht will be coming there way soon

Thank you very much
I hope to meet you soon as well.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.