Emmy_Katty_Bar

Katty Bar & Guesthouse, Jomtien Soi 4

Rate this topic

Hey Emmy tell bell my wife and will be up next month and would love to have some fun with Bell
OK. I will tell to Bell about you. Your wife? lol

Sent from my CPH1723 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, duke007 said:

Looks like November is going to be a very busy 'mongering'  month for us 'holiday makers' that are going to descend on Pattaya to really 'enjoy' ourselves

yes you're right Duke, quite a few BMs are heading this way from late october onwards, all good news.

As for you yourself...... Mona would kill us if we didn't let you in!

as for the new LB [tiger] i caught a brief glimpse of her through the crowds the other night on one of my now way too few forays into the dark depths of jomty soi 4.... stunning!

Edited by liverpool

2 hours ago, soidog said:

At the moment soidog is in England to dig up some cash, so looking forward to be back in the kennel at fortress fido jomtien in a few days time. Katty bar will be a first port of call,  hope the  tiger  ( post #1580 ) is dog friendly.

Kwan and i haven't decided if we will let you back in yet Soidog!:)..... a pork pie or 2 may swing the vote.......

Edited by liverpool

6 hours ago, soidog said:

As being one of the named gate keepers to jomtien (#1582) would like to say nearly most BMs are cordially welcome  to make the short journey over the hill to sample the jomtien jewels that we have scattered about our soi's. No visa required   

Especially those who like to buy lady drinks, pay bar fines, run up check bins ( that are paid  at the end and not after each beer)  indulge in long or short times,and know how to have fun,  our streets are not mean but very welcoming. Even to the point that some BMs are now realising we have a lot to offer by staying in jomty, or breaking their vacation up by having a 2 resort break by staying in the main sewer for a while but then moving on to the posh part of the sewer. 

We even now have a KKK club house on soi 4 not the cross burning bed sheet  wearing mob where David Duke was once a grand wizard  ( no relation to our BM duke). But the katty kittens krew reside these cuddly playful  bundles of fun will purr with delight  when you give them attention.  This small  cattery of a bar is overseen  by top boss cat Emmy who's friendly infectious enthusiasm has been inherited by her charges.

At the moment soidog is in England to dig up some cash, so looking forward to be back in the kennel at fortress fido jomtien in a few days time. Katty bar will be a first port of call,  hope the  tiger  ( post #1580 ) is dog friendly.

Rgds soidog. 

Nice post SD and +1 from me. Even if i think that the side-blow/allusion about "especially those...."  is not necessary if you have a close look at the very fair prices of this bar!

Rgds  Miguel  (B) - brightly smiling! :))

Mr.Dog I've yet to find a big cat (Tiger) take a liking to a canine woofer however I'm sure should you survive the preamble of the 'Tigers' sniff and greeting some mighty fine fur will surely be flying around 'Fidos Lido' ( Olympic size swimming pool).  As I'm sure your very much aware of the big cats its only the lonesome 'Jaguar' that is truly aquatic.

Ill be over very soon to inspect the Jomtien chapter and help re establish the FFZ.

Kind Regards

Malcolm Buggeridge

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.