ladyboy 4 everyone

Is Chlamydia rife in Pattaya?

Rate this topic

Chlamydia is a sexual transmitted infection (STI). It is passed on from one person to another through unprotected sex and oral sex.

Many People don't notice any symptoms and don't know they have it.

Chlamydia is a bacterial infection. The bacteria are usually spread through sex or contact with infected genital fluids (semen or vaginal fluid).

You can get chlamydia through unprotected vaginal, anal or oral sex.

I have heard from a handful of guys who have been to Pattaya and have attracted the STI Chlamydia. It is also understood many receive and give oral sex unprotected which is causing the widespread of Chlamydia.

Is it time to use condoms at all times when having sex or receiving or giving oral sex and I wonder how many guys in Pattaya do?

Don't think it's very common among LBs. At least, not more common than other STDs. Infecting someone through oral is not the easiest route anyway. I'm sure all those infections you heard of were from unprotected GG sex. 

Anyway, always bag up. Or abstain. Nothing more to it.

Setanta, you are wrong in your assertion that you would know if you have it...there is a reason that it is known among sexual health professionals as 'the silent STI'. From the (US) CDC factsheet on chlamydia - "Chlamydia is known as a ‘silent’ infection because most infected people are asymptomatic and lack abnormal physical examination findings." From the same factsheet...'Men who have sex with men (MSM) are also at risk for chlamydial infection since chlamydia can be transmitted by oral or anal sex. Among MSM screened for rectal chlamydial infection, positivity has ranged from 3.0% to 10.5%. Among MSM screened for pharyngeal chlamydial infection, positivity has ranged from 0.5% to 2.3%." Hellah is correct - bag up. However it is possible to get chlamydial infection of the eye so, for those that love facials, beware.

had it a few times, normally request a full check for other STD's when I have my HIV checkup

Just some antibiotics to clear it, least for my worries......

After all, no one minds if the invisible man comes to dinner 555

My fiancé had it. Not sure if she got it from me or.......but she was quite upset and not blaming me at all and took the route of she promises she never had sex with anyone while I was gone. Uhhhh yeah(red flag)

Anyways she found out she had it due to having a pain in her vagina. She went to get checked and it's what she had. She had,pills for me to take when I arrived my next visit.

After a few bouts with the subject matter I now try and be proactive and stay ahead of chlamydia. A 5-10 pill (100mg)cycle of doxycycline... before arriving in Pattaya and then a dose a day while there seems to take care of the problem before it happens.

I have absolutely no scientific data to back up my assumption but infection hasn't occurred since starting this regimen.

Edited by hanz

After a few bouts with the subject matter I now try and be proactive and stay ahead of chlamydia. A 5-10 pill (100mg)cycle of doxycycline... before arriving in Pattaya and then a dose a day while there seems to take care of the problem before it happens.

I have absolutely no scientific data to back up my assumption but infection hasn't occurred since starting this regimen.

How are Chlamydia transmissible?

Chlamydophila pneumoniae is transmitted from person to person via droplet infection, ie over cough, sneezing or saliva, over a short distance. The incubation period is about one week to four weeks

Google you can verify

After a few bouts with the subject matter I now try and be proactive and stay ahead of chlamydia. A 5-10 pill (100mg)cycle of doxycycline... before arriving in Pattaya and then a dose a day while there seems to take care of the problem before it happens.I have absolutely no scientific data to back up my assumption but infection hasn't occurred since starting this regimen.

Interesting to know. Can you buy doxycycline over the counter hanz?

It is a fairly common infection - particularly in p4p places.

Generally speaking you would know if you have it - antibiotics are effective and easy to obtain so the thing is to be vigilant and get the treatment quickly if you need it.

I second you. I read about  such Chlamydiae nests being developed in Germany during the last decade since BBBJ had become the usual practice. Once it's been introduced in a circle, it takes time to get rid of it and the circle acts as base to invade other circles.

After being developed in Germany in the early 2000s, a few guys brought it back to the upper class circles practicing mondaine sex parties in the upper class in Paris, so the doctors identified a new kind of epidemic. 

In the same time, young ladies working in German brothels brought it back to their countryside in Eastern Europe. This explains why countryside girls living in the countryside in Bucovina or other similar places started requesting condoms even for a BJ and/or money to do it and get condoms. Eventually, teen age hot girls whose sport consisted in blowing Western tourists just for fun or increase their male collection stopped practicing their funny hobby. They started behaving as Western Europe girls. Bucovina and Neamt became civilized regions and I no longer felt like hanging their with my old used car. 

Ah yeah, random ingestion of antibiotics as a prophylatic is not recommended. In fact, it could render that antibiotic useless for you.

Ah yeah, random ingestion of antibiotics as a prophylatic is not recommended. In fact, it could render that antibiotic useless for you.

maybe...but so far so good.

If you engage in oral sex or unprotected vaginal sex and pick up chlamydia after a day or two in town...it's too late...your vacation is ruined and you are out of action for a week or more as doxycycline after chlamydia detection is a 10 day cycle.

Edited by hanz

maybe...but so far so good.

If you engage in oral sex or unprotected vaginal sex and pick up chlamydia after a day or two in town...it's too late...your vacation is ruined and you are out of action for a week or more as doxycycline after chlamydia detection is a 10 day cycle.

You may be right in the "short term" but consequences in the future maybe prove to be fatal.  So let's see if I have this right, a person is going on "vacation" and to prepare for that "vacation" that fill them themselves with ART, Antibiotics, Testosterone, and ED drugs. While on "vacation" they drink heavily and engage in some "drug" use. Sounds more than a suicide mission or death march, or maybe one last wish before I die.  B)

Daily Antibiotic Protects Against Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Syphilis.pdf

Edited by ttggbb

You may be right in the "short term" but consequences in the future maybe prove to be fatal.

Dermatologists have some acne patients on doxycycline...for years.......and if these teenagers die prematurely from being on doxy for years...they can rest assured they will be chlamydia free.

Dermatologists have some acne patients on doxycycline...for years.......and if these teenagers die prematurely from being on doxy for years...they can rest assured they will be chlamydia free.

Yes, they can lie in their grave with the confidence that they did not die of the disease of chlamydia, they died of the cure! The long term effects have more to do with digestive issues that can lead to more serious organ issues. Also, bacteria are living organisms so they will learn to defeat doxy and now we have a super bug chlamydia to deal with. But at least some people were allowed to pursue their dream of having unprotected sex with sex workers. God Bless.

Chlamydia in men can damage sperm and cause scarring in the reproductive tract which can lead to permanent infertility and affect sperm production.

Chlamydia in men can damage sperm and cause scarring in the reproductive tract which can lead to permanent infertility and affect sperm production.

So does old age, is there a pill to cure that?

During one trip I was taking 100mg of doxycycline a day as an anti-malarial because I had recently been in India. This was one of the few times I did not get chlamydia or some type of NGU while partaking in unprotected oral sex. I've found that I am very susceptible to getting this if I don't use condoms for oral. I had been taking doxycycline for a couple of months by this time. While I don't necessarily condone this, it must be better than the guys that take a Z pack at the end of every trip.