#1 Teppis

Teppis

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:48 AM

POPULAR

We all know that some of girls are HIV positives, now my question is...

Would you go with someone who you like and find her sexually attractive, but you know for sure being HIV positive and she is in medication? Tell us why.

I have been two times with same LB who i know 100% sure being HIV positive and in medications.

I just dropped sucking and cum swallowing out and naturally used condom, but otherwise didn't let it effect my behaviour. I had good time and great sex with her and don't hesitate to do it again if have chance. 

In my opinion HIV discrimination is based to ignorance and senseless fear. Subject doesn't know or understand how HIV infects and how good medicines are these days.

(EDIT: add motivation to meet her)

Edited by Teppis, 17 September 2017 - 04:27 PM.

• kathoeyfan, Blodstrupmoen, Jimmy_Lovepants and 4 others like this

#2 redcitydog

redcitydog

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboy ASS

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:53 PM

If i knew 100% then no, i'd stay away from her. Christianxx has an interesting story on his blog. When he comes to Bkk once a year to do about 20 shots all the girls get HIV tests because they perform bareback scenes. Normally about 3 or 4 girls fail the test. One year it was 6 or 7. So i just assume that at the very least, 10% of the girls i'm banging are HIV positive. If you want to have sex with transexuals in thailand then thats the risk you take. Also, who knows if she's really taking her medication regularly or not ? From what i hear the thai ladyboys aren't known for sensible behaviour !

#3 Jimmy_Lovepants

Jimmy_Lovepants

I Have Demon Seed In Me

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,202 posts
  • Interests:wet patches
    ferret husbandry
    killing hipsters
    (fantasising about it anyway)

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:04 PM

Not for a casual hook up I wouldn't, but I've met at least one lb who I really felt a deeper connection and in that kind of scenario it wouldn't bother me. I would want her to be taking the meds and we'd take certain precautions but I can't see why a normal sex life isn't possible. 

#4 IRONicMAN

IRONicMAN

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:09 PM

The reality is, that probably most of the prostitutes that you go with in LOS probably have some sort of STD.
  • Teppis likes this

#5 hornyharry

hornyharry

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:11 PM

Interesting question.
I'd probably give it a miss. I know that if I have safe sex I've little to worry about but I doubt I'd shag anyone who's HIV+.
And I know I'm a fucking hypocrite because I must have fucked a few over the years - In fact I know I have. But I reckon I'd shy away.

#6 IRONicMAN

IRONicMAN

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:13 PM

POPULAR

Harry, I'd guess a fair percentage of who you've shagged are hiv + and you didn't even know.
  • david1977, opps1 and goldenbear like this

#7 Blodstrupmoen

Blodstrupmoen

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,685 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:40 PM

POPULAR

Being positive myself I would have no problem. 

On the flip side, I inform my LB sex partners of my status and can report that roughly 8 out of 10 does not mind me being positive.  

• Teppis, Jimmy_Lovepants, LordJim and 1 other like this

#8 skippy123

skippy123

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:27 PM

I would not have a problem with it. As stated previously you or they for that matter just don't know each other's status. If I knew she was positive I would proceed with all the precautions I would take as if I did not know.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

#9 setanta

setanta

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:04 PM

If they take the medication diligently then it is safe.
You would need to be very sure that they were doing so.

#10 Lucius

Lucius

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:16 PM

Never.. Accidents happen and however small the chance may be, it's still a posibility to get infected. Besides that how would you know they are taking there meds as prescribed and that their viral count is indeed undetectable? 

I have used pep after a broken condom once and it made me sick as a dog, so I feel I need to be carefull.

It's something I often worry about and one of the reasons I don't spend that much time in Pattaya anymore, besides the insane traffic, which is probably the main reason and risk there..

Edited by Lucius, 16 September 2017 - 08:19 PM.

• Jobe likes this

#11 Kris80

Kris80

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:31 PM

Not unless I would be on PREP in the first place and even then I would worry. It is only a matter of time when a resistant strain emerges.

• Lucius likes this

#12 LL Cool Dave

LL Cool Dave

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,551 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys, ladyboys, and some more beautiful ladyboys.

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:29 PM

I would not go with a girl a I know is HIV, simple as that.
  • stallion79 likes this

#13 darkdave

darkdave

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:37 PM

it's a NO from me, but it does raise a point about how irresponsible some of you guys are

• anchor likes this

#14 LadyboysRock

LadyboysRock

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:45 PM

Knowingly with a bar girl no. If I happen to be in a relationship yes as long as she is regular on the meds and always cover up.
  • Jimmy_Lovepants likes this

#15 Nazzathai

Nazzathai

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:14 PM

Never. I simply don't trust any them to take medication.

#16 Jimmy_Lovepants

Jimmy_Lovepants

I Have Demon Seed In Me

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,202 posts
  • Interests:wet patches
    ferret husbandry
    killing hipsters
    (fantasising about it anyway)

Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:34 PM

As to the issue of trusting them to be taking their meds, I think you would have to be in a proper relationship in as much as you are actually living together. 

#17 opps1

opps1

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:10 AM

POPULAR

In my experience as someone who lives in Pattaya and is HIV+ very few LB's would volunteer the information easily and generally the few that would are actually the ones who have faced up to the reality of living a healthy lifestyle with HIV (as I have) and take meds properly and have an undetectable viral load (like me). Those LB's that are on meds also would have check ups regularly for other dangerous STD's such as syphilis and hepatitis.

The ones who know but have not faced up to this reality yet would not be volunteering the information, probably would not be on meds yet, or not have been for long enough to get to be undetectable and not got used to the regime yet.

Also often the most dangerous people to catch HIV from are those who don't know themselves yet, because often in new infections there is a period of sickness/fever where the viral load goes through the roof to 1 million copies + before settling back down again.

A standard 'quick test' or antibody HIV check only catches those who have been infected for about 3 months. This casts a lot of doubt over many BM's method of establishing if a girl is 'clean' (including Christianxx).

I have a close LB friend who I tested last month because after a trip back to my home country I got back to LOS and she was not feeling well. She was + with a viral load of just under 1,000,000 copies. She also had syphilis and a lung infection. I am now helping her get help through Dr Philippe. She cannot even start HIV meds until the lung infection is cleared.

If I look at Thai friendly and go through the first few pages there is usually 3 or 4 LB's I personally know are +, and if I look at the forum I often see names that come up of popular LB's I know are + and I am not that bigger face in the community here, and don't look at the forum that much.

My point is that any LB who honestly tells you that that they are HIV+ and undetectable on meds is almost certainly about the safest LB to have sex with, and far safer than an LB who claims they are 'clean' because they went for a 'quick test' last month which was OK.

Hope that gives some food for thought for the guys who would not touch a honest HIV+ LB as per the OP's question with a barge pole.

just a foot note, I WILL NOT be revealing any names of any HIV+ LB's I know in this or any thread or any PM.

Thanks

Edited by opps1, 17 September 2017 - 05:55 AM.

• Teppis, insearchofxxx, gympy and 10 others like this

#18 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,673 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:19 AM

Simple answer, yes. Anyone who's done any sort of mongering has been with a positive girl and not known it.
  • Teppis and I had Eye twice like this

#19 goldenbear

goldenbear

LB Lover

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:35 AM

With an LB? No. Im actually currently on prep just to get my body used to it and so far so good. I still wouldnt, even though Im certain I will be with at least one when I make my trip. Ive been with 5 TSs in the US and Im sure some of the female prostitutes Ive been with have been junkies. So most likely Ive been already. I would not, however, have a problem dating an HIV + female. I can see the logic though that it shouldnt matter.

#20 manpower

manpower

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts
  • Interests:Boxing and sexy ladyboys

Posted 17 September 2017 - 10:14 AM

Good question Teppis.

My personal opinion never ever I would contemplate having sex with HIV LB or GG for that matter.The question I have is we should be made aware who has HIV then if we choose to have sex with them that's fine.

Its a LBs obligation and profession to tell her customer that information.

I am not playing Russian roulette with my life.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users