Teppis

HIV positive - would you?

Rate this topic

If i knew 100% then no, i'd stay away from her. Christianxx has an interesting story on his blog. When he comes to Bkk once a year to do about 20 shots all the girls get HIV tests because they perform bareback scenes. Normally about 3 or 4 girls fail the test. One year it was 6 or 7. So i just assume that at the very least, 10% of the girls i'm banging are HIV positive. If you want to have sex with transexuals in thailand then thats the risk you take. Also, who knows if she's really taking her medication regularly or not ? From what i hear the thai ladyboys aren't known for sensible behaviour !

Not for a casual hook up I wouldn't, but I've met at least one lb who I really felt a deeper connection and in that kind of scenario it wouldn't bother me. I would want her to be taking the meds and we'd take certain precautions but I can't see why a normal sex life isn't possible. 

Interesting question.

I'd probably give it a miss. I know that if I have safe sex I've little to worry about but I doubt I'd shag anyone who's HIV+.

And I know I'm a fucking hypocrite because I must have fucked a few over the years - In fact I know I have. But I reckon I'd shy away.

I would not have a problem with it. As stated previously you or they for that matter just don't know each other's status. If I knew she was positive I would proceed with all the precautions I would take as if I did not know.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Never.. Accidents happen and however small the chance may be, it's still a posibility to get infected. Besides that how would you know they are taking there meds as prescribed and that their viral count is indeed undetectable? 

I have used pep after a broken condom once and it made me sick as a dog, so I feel I need to be carefull.

It's something I often worry about and one of the reasons I don't spend that much time in Pattaya anymore, besides the insane traffic, which is probably the main reason and risk there..

Edited by Lucius

As to the issue of trusting them to be taking their meds, I think you would have to be in a proper relationship in as much as you are actually living together. 

With an LB? No. Im actually currently on prep just to get my body used to it and so far so good. I still wouldnt, even though Im certain I will be with at least one when I make my trip. Ive been with 5 TSs in the US and Im sure some of the female prostitutes Ive been with have been junkies. So most likely Ive been already. I would not, however, have a problem dating an HIV + female. I can see the logic though that it shouldnt matter.

Good question Teppis.

My personal opinion never ever I would contemplate having sex with HIV LB or GG for that matter.The question I have is we should be made aware who has HIV then if we choose to have sex with them that's fine.

Its a LBs obligation and profession to tell her customer that information.

I am not playing Russian roulette with my life.

If I lived in LOS & had a "live in " I would be fine with it .I would probably give up mongering & on my part be exclusive . I wouldn't want to run the risk of us both to have to be undergoing meds .

As to my ST liaisons the subject will never arise & I just assume each & every one is infected & take my usual precautions .

I would avoid those I knowingly thought were on meds as I have no idea as to their viral load & as the lust is purely inside my head & down below I don't wish to be playing " hunt the condom " when my erection wains & it comes off inside their arse ,which has happened to me a few times .

Personal I'd like to say no to that question but I probably already have done without me knowing.

It is good to read some honest comments from BM's on being positive and their views on this question.

I always go in the room with a ladyboy or a gg with the good intention of using protection, but sometimes that doesn't always happens with a gg. I always use with ladyboys as I think at the time it is more a risk of getting a STI or HIV with a ladyboy but this is not true.

I get tested frequently but would also like to know which LB are positive in Pattaya, maybe I might never know as I am not to type to ask them. I will just have to be more aware and use protection at all times.