141 replies to this topic

#121 starman555

starman555

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:42 AM

Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body develops a tolerance against the insulin it produces ,the insulin is there but doesn't control the sugar levels in the blood efficiently. ..so it can sometimes be controlled by a lesser intake of sugar but it is not actually a cure or reversal.
Depending on the tolerance level drugs are also used...normally administered in tablet form (Metformin)
Type 1 diabetes is where the body no longer produces Insulin injected insulin is the only remedy.

Sorry this has deviated from the OPS original question. ..I will shut up now.

Edited by starman555, 18 October 2017 - 10:46 AM.

#122 lbshagger

lbshagger

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:LB arse and cock, what else is there in life.

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:10 AM

Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body develops a tolerance against the insulin it produces ,the insulin is there but doesn't control the sugar levels in the blood efficiently. ..so it can sometimes be controlled by a lesser intake of sugar but it is not actually a cure or reversal.
Depending on the tolerance level drugs are also used...normally administered in tablet form (Metformin)
Type 1 diabetes is where the body no longer produces Insulin injected insulin is the only remedy.

Sorry this has deviated from the OPS original question. ..I will shut up now.

Thank you for the clarifications there, I never really knew the difference. I have blood sugar level issues but they have never classed me as diabetic and I managed in the end to control it with diet and exercise. Obviously I hope I can keep it under control that way.

Lets be honest, if that Doctor really had a choice he would choose neither of these conditions. Nobody wants to take pills or injections every day for the rest of their lives for any condition.

#123 Teppis

Teppis

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:10 PM

Thank you for the clarifications there, I never really knew the difference. I have blood sugar level issues but they have never classed me as diabetic and I managed in the end to control it with diet and exercise. Obviously I hope I can keep it under control that way.

Lets be honest, if that Doctor really had a choice he would choose neither of these conditions. Nobody wants to take pills or injections every day for the rest of their lives for any condition.

You kind of miss whole idea, nobody wants to have even normal headache, i mean who the fck wants to be sick, but IF he had to choose one of them, then he takes HIV. 

Edited by Teppis, 18 October 2017 - 07:10 PM.

#124 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,791 posts
  • Interests:The Usual :)

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:45 PM

I don't understand the question.

#125 darkdave

darkdave

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:49 PM

I don't understand the question.

If you know she has a dose, will you still fuck or be fucked by her?

I can't believe this thread is still running, but I suppose with the boredom in the arctic circle, teppis would do anything at moment

#126 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,791 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:56 PM

If you know she has a dose, will you still fuck or be fucked by her?

That is why I don't understand the question :-).

Up2U  OP Up2U..

#127 darkdave

darkdave

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:01 PM

That is why I don't understand the question :-).

Up2U  OP Up2U..

I'm saying nothing more, I got trolled by the forums fav box brownie man, when i shared my opinion before, (watch this space)

#128 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,791 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:02 PM

but I suppose with the boredom in the arctic circle, teppis would do anything at moment

You get plenty of Latina TS in the OP's original country.  As for it being cold its not really a problem, because its the same weather day in, day out (night in, night out to be exact 55).  

#129 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,791 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:05 PM

I'm saying nothing more, I got trolled by the forums fav box brownie man, when i shared my opinion before, (watch this space)

I have had similar experiences myself and can relate to your predicament.

#130 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,791 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:09 PM

box brownie man

I'm not familiar with this phrase, what does it mean?

#131 darkdave

darkdave

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:17 PM

I'm not familiar with this phrase, what does it mean?

I don't know age you are, but I'm pretty sure, the majority of BM's had a Kodak  box brownie around their kneck at some point

#132 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,791 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:17 PM

box brownie man

You must very old, maybe 65-75 years old, its a really old camera, I just googled it :-)

#133 darkdave

darkdave

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:19 PM

You must very old, maybe 65-75 years old, its a really old camera, I just googled it :-)

i never said me, i said other BM's, I'm early 40's a polaroid man

#134 lbshagger

lbshagger

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:LB arse and cock, what else is there in life.

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:33 PM

You kind of miss whole idea, nobody wants to have even normal headache, i mean who the fck wants to be sick, but IF he had to choose one of them, then he takes HIV. 

I understood the question Teppis, but it is a loaded question that the Doctor was asked. Given a choice would he take one chronically managed condition over another. There is no good answer. He has to make the best of the situation.

Your question in the opening post was not loaded but lets rephrase it. If there were two smoking hot sexy ladyboys just waiting to be picked up who you have never been with before but you knew for a fact one was HIV+, which would you pick?

I think the majority would go for the negative one.

#135 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,791 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:49 PM

Just about sums things up.

#136 tumaraiyoo

tumaraiyoo

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:46 PM

@ Fenton

I don't give a fuck about Nicholas Cages HIV status .....but I wouldn't let him within a bulls roar of my arsehole  :)

Edited by tumaraiyoo, 19 October 2017 - 10:16 PM.

#137 Teppis

Teppis

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:39 PM

I understood the question Teppis, but it is a loaded question that the Doctor was asked. Given a choice would he take one chronically managed condition over another. There is no good answer. He has to make the best of the situation.

Your question in the opening post was not loaded but lets rephrase it. If there were two smoking hot sexy ladyboys just waiting to be picked up who you have never been with before but you knew for a fact one was HIV+, which would you pick?

I think the majority would go for the negative one.

Both... but not same time.  B)

• lbshagger likes this

#138 Kira_love

Kira_love

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:18 AM

If i knew 100% then no, because i am afraid about :Ill:

#139 thehawk

thehawk

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:38 PM

We all know that some of girls are HIV positives, now my question is...

Would you go with someone who you like and find her sexually attractive, but you know for sure being HIV positive and she is in medication? Tell us why.

It's an interesting quirk of human psychology I think. Many of us would blindly swallow the loads of any random ladyboy, without knowing their status. But the minute we are told definitively they are HIV+ we'd probably become extremely cautious.

I have never engaged in unprotected anal with any of them so this wouldn't be an in issue, but I'd probably be doubling up on the use of KY etc. Other than that everything would be reasonably normal.

#140 nikki666

nikki666

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:05 PM

Interesting thread... IMO the biggest issue with HIV is lack of education.  People still totally freak out if they find out someone is HIV+. 

I worked in healthcare for many years. The facility I worked at had one the first Aids Hospice units in the USA.

This was early 90's.  If you were HIV+ which developed into AIDS, you were toast.

The staff of the unit were great , but many of the other hospital staff were downright ignorant and cruel.  I will never forget those times.

Getting back to the OP.... If I had strong feelings , I could have a relationship including sex with an HIV+ partner.  Obviously there would have to be guidelines that we both agreed to . 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users