chucky

No beer sale on beach...

Rate this topic

they clearly want kill the beach activity...

I'm not a beach bum or sun God anyway so it won't affect me, I think I have spent a whole 30 minutes total on Jomtien Beach on all of my last 5 trips, and soon got bored at that  :)

Edited by duke007

I'm not a beach bum or sun God anyway so it won't affect me, I think I have spent a whole 30 minutes total on Jomtien Beach on all of my last 5 trips, and soon got bored at that  :)

555 ďunno why but I'm not surprised....

Me like to relax on the beach with a cold one and a fried rice ...especially after a hard night.

Only the "sale" of alcohol is forbidden. Just bring the booze from the shop to the beach and enjoy it. Its also cheaper. But i agree, too many stupid rules from stupid people in the last time.....

Only the "sale" of alcohol is forbidden. Just bring the booze from the shop to the beach and enjoy it. Its also cheaper. But i agree, too many stupid rules from stupid people in the last time.....

Ok thanks for the clarification but if i not wrong alcohol sale is forbidden in 7/11 from 2pm to 5pm...and thats exactly my timing for my lunch on the beach ..555

Screwed...

Ok thanks for the clarification but if i not wrong alcohol sale is forbidden in 7/11 from 2pm to 5pm...and thats exactly my timing for my lunch on the beach ..555

Screwed...

everytime on my last trip i could buy alcohol 24/7 hours in the 7/11 stores.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk