patnya

taxi to pattaya from bkk updates ?

Rate this topic

i have used MR T taxi about 4 times to go patts and found the service very good with no problems, has always been at airport and has confirmed details by txt/e-mail ,

last time was march this year, again no problems. but had read somewhere his service has not been good by not picking people up or contacting his customers leaving them to find their own taxi from the rank. has anyone used him lately or will be before january to give an update .

i dont like getting an unknown taxi from bkk to patts as had some very dodgy n dangerous drivers as fellow member knobby can confirm.

who else gives a good service to patts .

personally id recommend Kimmy. Very professional. good english. no funny business. she is engaged or sumthin these days. nice western style music. clean car and most importantly a safe and cautious driver. u can look her up of TF as hottexi. U should find her contact details there. Theres an add out here somewhere but details there are outdated.

From the start of coming to LOS I've always used thai call taxi

https://www.thaicalltaxi.com/

Have always been there waiting for me, good fast drivers, no problems.  1100 baht BKK to Pattaya.

Coming back from Chiang Mai the plane was almost 2 hours late getting to BKK.  The driver was still

there although he obviously wasn't happy.  Probably wanted to leave but must have been told he had to stay.

Didn't affect service at all though.

i have used MR T taxi about 4 times to go patts and found the service very good with no problems, has always been at airport and has confirmed details by txt/e-mail ,

last time was march this year, again no problems. but had read somewhere his service has not been good by not picking people up or contacting his customers leaving them to find their own taxi from the rank. has anyone used him lately or will be before january to give an update .

i dont like getting an unknown taxi from bkk to patts as had some very dodgy n dangerous drivers as fellow member knobby can confirm.

who else gives a good service to patts .

I,m glad you started this thread Patnya, well done.

Has anyone used May,s taxi,s lately, i used her for my september trip both from and too the airport and the service was excellent.

However,iv,e been trying to contact her for my december trip but had no joy, iv,e emailed and text her but got no answer.

She has a great personality to chat too on the trip, i,m just hoping that nothing has happened to her like an accident.

If any of you guys have any info on her i would appreciate it.

Cheers.

At best your only going 80 mph or 120 Kph.  

If your a driver yourself and not been a passenger it exacerbates. the experience. Just have faith in the Buddha like they do 55.

Sit in the back and buckle up :-)

I have used Mr. T taxi over the years and have never had a problem.  I have also used Nam's taxi. Her drivers are very dependable and safe drivers.  Nam's does charge more than Mr. T but she does offer great service. 

http://www.namstaxipattaya.com/

used Nam's service from Pattaya to nana Hotel with full satisfaction

Impeccable Nissan SUV, spot on, timely, a girl was driving in a professional way, knew the roads in bkk without hesitation,

Left her 300 rounding the fare to two thousand baht. Altogether far more than Mr T. But communications were quick, prompt and well done.

I have once again booked PT for my trip on 29th dec 1000 from suvi to baku excellent value

they are also taking us back on 3rd Jan

will report if all went well

from suvarnabhumi gate 3 to pattaya..what does swampy mean? sorry Im not native english

haha thanks

sorry bout that

swampy is nickname for Suvarnabhumi airport

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

b72 based upon your recommendation I have booked Nam for my arrival next week. Her response to my email was very prompt and efficient. In fact she replied within 5 minutes of me sending her an email, despite a time difference of 6 hours. I look forward to her greeting me at the airport in a few days' time.

I like Kimmy Taxi ...her details mentioned earlier ...on TF ....she charges a little bit more than Mr T etc as she cant get "backloads " but nice car . charming and competent and its nice to help "one of our own"  get on in life .