patnya

taxi to pattaya from bkk updates ?

Rate this topic

traffic stops are something - refuel stops are something else.

It is a mere 100/120 km drive so I am not expecting a driver to need a rest because of heavy traffic. Unless he has been on duty for more than 8 hrs non stop. But then he shouldn’t be driving.

Which is why I prefer boutique drivers. Kimmy still gets my vote for safe hassle free pick ups. She never has more than 2 customers a day. So I'm ensured she has enough sleep and rest. Pattaya to Bkk can be dreadful at times so we may stop at Amazon Coffee but that's about it. She is not a regular taxi or grab driver so it's a safe bet.

Don Muang airport

Yes, probably....first time I’ve seen that initialism for Bangkok’s second airport.

About as pointless as describing Baby Boom as The Boom however, Dynasty Inn Grande as The DIG does have some credibility

i used janie taxi services again my recent trip.

picked up from uatapo airport, no problem, on time and safe driver.

used her services again from patts to soi 4nana bangkok, driver was safe and on time with nice clean new car,

problem was that when we got to bangkok he made 4 wrong turns and spent nearly an extra hour getting me to my hotel, even when i tried to direct

him in thai and english , eventually he listened and got me there, ive made this journey many times and could have got there with me driving instead.

i was pissed off having to spent an extra hour in a taxi in bangkok traffic , and did let janie know, she was sorry.

i will still use again , but she needs to have drivers who know where there going or how to use a sat nav. this bloke had a hand written piece of paper as

a map !!!!!!

Taxi from Suvarnabhumi airport to Phratamnak (Pattaya). This time I tried Nam taxi as recommended on this site. Good email communication, meet at arrivals gate 3, name on placard (you can choose your name when booking by email), comfortable car and a relaxed drive. 1200bht.

I will use this service again.

Which taxi service isn't going to have a problem with me grabbing a new sim card and going downstairs to change up some cash then take a car..... i guess its 15-20 minutes of screwing around but I'm flying business so I should get through immigration and fingers crossed baggage reclaim pretty quick.

TIA

Which taxi service isn't going to have a problem with me grabbing a new sim card and going downstairs to change up some cash then take a car..... i guess its 15-20 minutes of screwing around but I'm flying business so I should get through immigration and fingers crossed baggage reclaim pretty quick.

TIA

None shall be concerned.

I used nams taxi. clean compact car. free water. they were on time and very pleasant. 1200 baht from pattaya to bkk. well worth the 1200 baht. I took the bus from bkk to pattaya. I will most likely not use it again.a/c was barely working and the bus had a funky smell. it was however only 120 baht.

28 minutes ago, tgirlmindfck said:

I used nams taxi. clean compact car. free water. they were on time and very pleasant. 1200 baht from pattaya to bkk. well worth the 1200 baht. I took the bus from bkk to pattaya. I will most likely not use it again.a/c was barely working and the bus had a funky smell. it was however only 120 baht.

I have used Nam a couple of times with excellent results.  Pick up at the airport was on time and easy to find.  Cars are clean and well maintained.  100% recommend.

the last few time I have used Mr. Yong 0928824091 from Soi 4 Nana to Zaza Massage was 1200 + toll . some are cheaper . there so no worries for him in Pattaya ,he was living there for 8 years so he know his way around. this last trip I said to meet me outside Nana Hotel 7 .00 AM and he was there on time .

Will def use him again.

I use Mike Pattaya Taxi.

1000b incl tolls Suvi to Pattaya.

Never had a problem with them.