#21 annat

annat

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:Cricket, Thailand and Cinema

Posted 07 November 2017 - 03:31 PM

I have once again booked PT for my trip on 29th dec 1000 from suvi to baku excellent value

they are also taking us back on 3rd Jan

will report if all went well

#22 4skin

4skin

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:27 PM

from suvarnabhumi gate 3 to pattaya..what does swampy mean? sorry Im not native english

haha thanks
sorry bout that
swampy is nickname for Suvarnabhumi airport

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

#23 the godfather

the godfather

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Ladies with 2 or 3 legs

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:56 PM

haha thanks
sorry bout that
swampy is nickname for Suvarnabhumi airport

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

555 ok  :)

#24 Sandman

Sandman

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:17 PM

b72 based upon your recommendation I have booked Nam for my arrival next week. Her response to my email was very prompt and efficient. In fact she replied within 5 minutes of me sending her an email, despite a time difference of 6 hours. I look forward to her greeting me at the airport in a few days' time.

#25 LordJim

LordJim

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,682 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:29 PM

I like Kimmy Taxi ...her details mentioned earlier ...on TF ....she charges a little bit more than Mr T etc as she cant get "backloads " but nice car . charming and competent and its nice to help "one of our own"  get on in life .

• I&P likes this

#26 Sandman

Sandman

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:25 PM

I flew in this morning having made an email booking and Nam had a lady driver at the information counter waiting for me. So in less than 5 minutes of me meeting her, we were already driving to Pattaya. The driver was efficient and drove well and safely. She even knew the exact location of my hotel. The total quoted cost was 1,200 including all tolls. I did give her a reasonable tip as she was so good. This is my first time of using Nam and I will use her again in the future.

#27 Sandman

Sandman

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 02:38 PM

I also booked Nam's taxi service for my journey from Pattaya back to the airport on Thursday morning. The lady driver turned up punctually at the requested time in a Toyota Camry that was in spotless condition. She drove well and safely and I had a very comfortable drive to the airport. Nam responded efficiently with all the emails and messages that I exchanged with her and I will use her again in the future. Her cost is 1,200 Baht in either direction, which includes all tolls.

#28 stash

stash

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:06 PM

555 ok  :)

The translation in English for Suvarnabhumi is cobra swamp

#29 Len Dtuut

Len Dtuut

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:40 PM

The translation in English for Suvarnabhumi is cobra swamp

The translation of Suvarnabhumi is Golden Land. Suvarnabhumi was built on a land area that was called Cobra Swamp.

Sorry for

:hijacked:

Edited by Len Dtuut, 24 November 2017 - 10:41 PM.

• I&P likes this

#30 magical

magical

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:54 AM

I like Kimmy Taxi ...her details mentioned earlier ...on TF ....she charges a little bit more than Mr T etc as she cant get "backloads " but nice car . charming and competent and its nice to help "one of our own"  get on in life .

I see on Kimmy's TF profile she only accepts passengers up to a maximum age of 65 (????@!!!).  If all she is is a taxi driver, loves her husband and is not p4p, then what does it matter what the ages of her passengers are?  Maybe somebody who knows her well can enlighten me 555

#31 I&P

I&P

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:46 AM

I see on Kimmy's TF profile she only accepts passengers up to a maximum age of 65 (????@!!!).  If all she is is a taxi driver, loves her husband and is not p4p, then what does it matter what the ages of her passengers are?  Maybe somebody who knows her well can enlighten me 555

think that 65 thing is pre suggested by TF and she just didnt bother to change it. but u should ask her why hehe.

#32 IRONicMAN

IRONicMAN

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:54 PM

She just doesn’t want her taxi smelling of urine 555
All you old codgers with the incontinence pants leaking all over the back seat of her taxi.
  • I&P likes this

#33 I&P

I&P

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:59 PM

just out of curiosity how old is the oldest guy who got on a plane bound for ladyboy heaven solo and requires a hot lb taxi driver pickup ?

#34 magical

magical

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:28 PM

just out of curiosity how old is the oldest guy who got on a plane bound for ladyboy heaven solo and requires a hot lb taxi driver pickup ?

Well I have no clue about that one, but it's a valid question for others to chime in on 555. Actually I wrote to Kimmy about my original question, and she just responded saying it was the age limit before she got hitched and she just forgot to change it. So for all you old codgers out there, call Kimmy and you won't be rejected!!

#35 I&P

I&P

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:13 PM

Well I have no clue about that one, but it's a valid question for others to chime in on 555. Actually I wrote to Kimmy about my original question, and she just responded saying it was the age limit before she got hitched and she just forgot to change it. So for all you old codgers out there, call Kimmy and you won't be rejected!!

ya im pretty sure even if u r above 65 and need a taxi she wont be turning u down.

#36 whackAmole

whackAmole

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:43 AM

You hv to be new to TF. It's a default setting that almost none of the lbs bother to change. Being in the above 65 category myself I can say that she does pick u up even if u r a super senior. I think she is as crystal as can be about why she is there anyway. U can ask and let us know if u become the exception, =

Edited by whackAmole, 09 December 2017 - 04:08 PM.

#37 I&P

I&P

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:39 AM

ya im pretty sure even if u r above 65 and need a taxi she wont be turning u down.

i can confirm this if u are keen to know for sure

Edited by I&P, Yesterday, 05:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users