21 replies to this topic

#1 rodnisky100

rodnisky100

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:44 AM

Yesterday had anal frottage with a ladyboy
noticed blood from her on my dick from wounds cauesd from the frottage around her anus.
Immideatly washed it with water cleaned my penis.
My penis was a bit scartched allso from the frottage and wanking , tho not where her blood touched me .
No insertive anal happend only a bit rough anal frottage , is it hiv risky?? Pls help heving massive concern here un pattaya . she said she is tested and clean . from what i understood theres need to be realy a open wound to open wound with a certin amount of blood flowing from both sides for hiv risk . can some one calm me down or have a opinion ??

#2 Topcat72m

Topcat72m

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:34 AM

It's probably ok. However go immediately to clinic in Bangkok and get PEP course.

https://www.silompulse.com/pep/
  • Jamez likes this

#3 Topcat72m

Topcat72m

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:35 AM

POPULAR

Then stop having bareback.
  • Teppis, aussiemale, stallion79 and 3 others like this

#4 rodnisky100

rodnisky100

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:58 AM

Thanks for answering tho you made even a bit more nervious . can someone have second opinion , help pls ? Is pep really neceserry ? Are there any med and pep avaliabale fast on pattaya or bkk?

#5 Topcat72m

Topcat72m

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:11 AM

It's up to you. However if it was me I'd be getting professional advice.

Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre

This will also give you information. If infected You need to act quickly as PEP is only effective within 72 hrs of contact.
  • Tony Soprano likes this

#6 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,560 posts
  • Interests:Almost everything

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:14 AM

It's up to you. However if it was me I'd be getting professional advice.

Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre

This will also give you information. If infected You need to act quickly as PEP is only effective within 72 hrs of contact.

I agree.  You won't find any experts here on the forum to calm your fears.  I do not think you have much to worry about,

but I'm no expert either.

Edited by Tony Soprano, 03 November 2017 - 12:11 PM.

#7 Podrick

Podrick

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:37 AM

Yesterday had anal frottage with a ladyboy
noticed blood from her on my dick from wounds cauesd from the frottage around her anus.
Immideatly washed it with water cleaned my penis.
My penis was a bit scartched allso from the frottage and wanking , tho not where her blood touched me .
No insertive anal happend only a bit rough anal frottage , is it hiv risky?? Pls help heving massive concern here un pattaya . she said she is tested and clean . from what i understood theres need to be realy a open wound to open wound with a certin amount of blood flowing from both sides for hiv risk . can some one calm me down or have a opinion ??

Dear ROD.      Is that your thing?    rough anal frottage with no lube and no precautions?      Or did it just happen down some back alley .

Either way  YOU need to educate yourself bigtime or you will be a liability to yourself and your partners.

there is SO MUCH INFoRMATION   all about STD's  and sexual practice   that you NEED to surf the WWW  of go into any medical clinic where you are and FIND OUT!

And from your account above, YES  the first thing to do is go to virtually and clinic/med facility and ask for a Sexual Health Check ( including HIV).   A simple blood test will give u a result. My last   took less that one hour.  And the all clear   was exactly as I expected.

IF INFECTED  then they will know what treatment to put you on .

I know friends here who even developed full blown AIDS , then we got them on the treatment  and now they are 'undetectable'   for HIV.     Not a cure!  better to avoid it by knowing what IS safer sex!    But a funtioning treatment that works .And is saving lives.

Meantime I also suggest you read up on anal frottage.   Vaseline is the traditional lube.  Lots of other good ones...     Or advertise  u r into SM     and see how many takers u get.

Ouch . NOT my thing.  Dont like pain.      But nice and clean st8 out of the shower with Dettol soap.      Get creative   xxxxxx

#8 rodnisky100

rodnisky100

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:49 AM

Thanks all for answering , pls hrlp with a contact number or adress of immidiate eccecable pep medical center in bkk . does someone have one pls ? U all got me really worry , its been 18 hoers after the possible exposure , from what ive lerned here i still have time so pls help with details

#9 ausmagoo

ausmagoo

LB Connoisseur

• 2,709 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:55 AM

Thanks all for answering , pls hrlp with a contact number or adress of immidiate eccecable pep medical center in bkk . does someone have one pls ? U all got me really worry , its been 18 hoers after the possible exposure , from what ive lerned here i still have time so pls help with details

Topcat72m has given you that information in the 2nd post on this topic.

cheers

#10 rodnisky100

rodnisky100

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:07 PM

Thank you set an appointment for tommorow 11am , they are close now . so damn worried , what a horibble day and vacation . not what i wanted . hope everithing is allright , feom what ive lerned hiv cannot be transmitted in open air only from a bit of blood from one of the partners . hope its true . thank you all for helping

#11 rodnisky100

rodnisky100

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:08 PM

Thank you topcat

#12 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,560 posts
  • Interests:Almost everything

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:12 PM

Thank you topcat

My bad.  My post should have read "I do NOT think you have much to worry about,

but I'm no expert either.

#13 rodnisky100

rodnisky100

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:31 PM

Ok thank you because you got me sick worry lol :) , any ways tommorow ill consult a med and wi take pep if need . just arrived to pattaya so many amazing lbs here but i cant enjoy anything after this feed . take taxi back to bkk now for tommorow med. Thanks for calming t.s btw yhe best tv series ever
  • Tony Soprano likes this

#14 Teppis

Teppis

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:21 PM

Ask doctor also check your brains, there must be some sort of malfunction. Who sane person have unprotected sex with prostitute?   :mellow:

#15 LadyboysRock

LadyboysRock

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:29 PM

Ok thank you because you got me sick worry lol :) , any ways tommorow ill consult a med and wi take pep if need . just arrived to pattaya so many amazing lbs here but i cant enjoy anything after this feed . take taxi back to bkk now for tommorow med. Thanks for calming t.s btw yhe best tv series ever

In all honesty you should be worried. It’s your choice to have unprotected anal sex with a ladyboy that has been with who knows how many men. It only takes one time without protection and you’re screwed. Oral is one thing and I honestly don’t worry about that, but once you start talking anal it’s time to wrap the old guy up. If it was me I would jump on Prep just in case. Why risk it if there’s something you can take now.

#16 garrydirty

garrydirty

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,160 posts
  • Interests:fem-boys Ladyboys, money, gambling, horse racing, F1 boxing, and travel

Posted 04 November 2017 - 07:44 PM

who was the ladyboy?.....am sure you will get the help as soon as you get to the clinic hopefully you will learn from it. Regards Garry :ph34r:

#17 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,791 posts
  • Interests:The Usual :)

Posted 04 November 2017 - 07:47 PM

Why did you feel the need to ask on the forum instead of seeking medical assistance? 

#18 LordJim

LordJim

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,554 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:34 PM

You have put yourself at risk and imo you should do all you can to alleviate the very real danger you have created 

I do hope you have now had some proper medical attention as per the great advice above .

Do let us know how it evolves ....

#19 hailbritania

hailbritania

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:45 PM

you don't seem to worried about your partner

Trock69 says the lb scene in pakistan is good

go there next time plz

evidently they use charcoal from the fire as eyeliner up in the hills were the hot ones live

#20 hailbritania

hailbritania

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:48 PM

https://www.silompulse.com/silom/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users