• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 retroheromario

retroheromario

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:17 PM

Stayed in this hotel for 7 nights during my last trip to los. Booked via agoda and had to pay only 400 baht.
For that kind of money i think the room and services were quite good.
PROs:
The room included a nice soft queen size bed. A kettle to warm water and complimentary coffee. A Safebox, fridge, wifi, 2 bottles of water daily. Also chair and table for 2.
The room was cleaned daily and soaps also were changed daily.
Also the toilet was clean and shower had hot water 24*7. I am obsessed over clean and well appointed toilets in hotel to the point where i have changed hotels just for toilets.
CONs:
The bed had a bit of hole on its side. The biggest scare for me was that the AC didn't cool for the first 4 hours at all. But after that it was quite cool and ran well for all time of my stay.
But for me the biggest plus was the location. And my god is it the best. 2 min walk to the action start of soi buakhao.
Also the main road (bath bus road from walking street to soi 6) is walkable distance.
Other Points:
The hotel does not have a lift and if you get the room on the top floor you'll need to walk up. Walking up after a night of drinking with a lady in your arms might not be for everyones taste.
Also they offer no room service. You need beer climb down and get it. Need a snack climb down and get it. The room has no phone facility to call the bar downstairs.
They do offer parking facility in case you do rent bikes during your stay.
They also offer room for night at 600 bath.
The staff is warm and enjoyable company.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

#2 dcfc2007

dcfc2007

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted Today, 05:57 PM

Noisy?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Topcat72m