silentmoebius78

This one is lazy and can cause problems..

Rate this topic

I was looking fwd to see this one for months, after she kept contacting me all the time.. Her asking for money a few months back was already a bad sign,but I am always an optimistic person, and I liked her looks.. I did go to "The House" last night to pick her up.. We had a good time so far.. Until we did get back to the loom.. As I did put my finger in her Arse, she started to squik as if it hurt.. After a secound try with my little finger, she squiked again, so I dressed up and wanted to send her on her way.. She declined, bc I had agreed to my standard rate, I usualy pay for girls, when I am satisfied.. Some of you might say, 3000 is to much, but I concidder it fair and girls are always happy..

Due to her low performance I wanted to cut her pay in half and wanted to get rid of her.. Then she started to make problems, telling me she would call the police.. I usualy don't feel threatened by this, bc money was not exchanged and prostitution is ileagal.. So she would have had to answer a few questions if she would have called..

I did give her 2500 and she left, telling the ladies who where cleaning the stairs, how bad I am.. I guess, The House is off limits for me now..

I recomand you guys to stay away from her.. She is lazy, and dose not keep up to the promises she gives..

These are screenshots from her Line..

Screenshot_2017-12-24-10-38-23.png

Edited by silentmoebius78

PS: One more thing I have to mention for those who are in contact with this one..

Don't believe a word she sais.. She was giving me a sad story about her, wanting to go home, but not having money.. To get me, to agree to more.. As she left my room unhappy, she showed me, how much more money she has.. Looked like 10 - 20k.. So she lies to extract more..

Don't believe a word she sais!!

Carry on guys!!

Bad luck with that one SM78

Mate , I know it is up to you and all that ..wish you wouldn't pay them 3000 baht though

It is far too generous ,and completely unnecessary .

True true.. Damage is done though.. Most girls I am happy with, get repeats.. Couldn't lower the rate anymore, even if I wanted to.. But after this expirience, I will reset the rate down to 2k with new girls..

I wish some of you guys wouldn't be such cheap Charlie's by paying a measly 3k, you're spoiling it for the rest of us who like to pay 5k :)

We can discuss this over a beer, if you are around.. 5555

Pick yourself up, dust yourself down, carry on sm78 :-)

Merry Christmas and enjoy

Thanks.. Will do.. I will stick to my usual hunting grounds from today onward.. Merry Christmas to you to m8..

I was with a girl last week and at the end of a very mediocre session I gave her my usual 5k. She looked angry and said what's this, I normally get 1-2k. I said I'm sorry but that's my standard fee to all the girls. She got really angry, said NO CANNOT, and said she would call the police and started to throw things around my room. I tried to calm her down and eventually we came to an agreement of 4k, I thought that was better than getting the police involved. She left but was still angry and said if she saw me on soi buakhaow again I would get a problem. Lesson learned and I'll try and reduce payments in the future.

I admire your skills at haggling Scott.. It was outrageous her attempt to low ball you with 1-2K. You did well to get her to agree to 4. :)

I admire your skills at haggling Scott.. It was outrageous her attempt to low ball you with 1-2K. You did well to get her to agree to 4. :)

It wasnt a good night for sure Jimmy. All was going well, bit of kissing and cuddling etc but then she got my dick out and said oh my Buddha, no cannot. I said what's wrong baby, she said your cock too small, cannot fuck with you. We tried and tried but it just wasn't happening, in the end it was just mutual blowjobs with condoms on, extra small one for me, thinking back it was such a shit session I should have maybe stood my ground on the money issue or maybe given her 6k.

I was with a girl last week and at the end of a very mediocre session I gave her my usual 5k. She looked angry and said what's this, I normally get 1-2k. I said I'm sorry but that's my standard fee to all the girls. She got really angry, said NO CANNOT, and said she would call the police and started to throw things around my room. I tried to calm her down and eventually we came to an agreement of 4k, I thought that was better than getting the police involved. She left but was still angry and said if she saw me on soi buakhaow again I would get a problem. Lesson learned and I'll try and reduce payments in the future.

I take that with a graint of salt..

I know rates are a sensitive topic for Expats, bc torists like me are messing with your lower rates you pay to the girls.. I never talk money when I take a girl with me and give 3k >>"IF"

It wasnt a good night for sure Jimmy. All was going well, bit of kissing and cuddling etc but then she got my dick out and said oh my Buddha, no cannot. I said what's wrong baby, she said your cock too small, cannot fuck with you. We tried and tried but it just wasn't happening, in the end it was just mutual blowjobs with condoms on, extra small one for me, thinking back it was such a shit session I should have maybe stood my ground on the money issue or maybe given her 6k.

Been there, had that (*sigh!*) I don't think they should laugh at a smaller cock. Grrrr.

I have no problems with anyone paying what they want, it doesn't change the rates for anyone, that's an urban myth made up by guys who like to pay lower prices. a girl will make a decision on her circumstances, not what the last punter paid. Personally I don't pay anything, once you have been living here a while you don't need to because you make 'friends'. Anyway I can see this thread descending into what to pay and what not to pay which has been done to death on this forum. Good that you gave the heads up on this girl.

Agreed and Thx..

Here is a better picture of her..

I hope it wont cost my head someday..

Edit:

I never badmouth anyone, but this one just dose not work correctly, and she scammed me.. On top of her lying she threatened me to call the police.. That is just to much to take..

IMG_20171224_122015_762.jpg

OMG.....     Why dont u just buy her a house and a car and go the whole nine yards?????       It is Christmas after all    xxxxx

Weird story. She is a regular of mine. I barfined her several times in The House and also in Jomtien. I can confirm that she is a pathological liar, but every time sex was great with her. I paid her 1000 baht ST. Highly recommended.

Maybe she was not in the mood.. She clearly did not want to get fucked last night.. Who knows.. My warning is, that she can make problems, if she dose not get, what she wants.. My mistake was probably, that I LTed her.. Maybe she is just a ST option.. She deffinatly is off my list and will never be in my bed again..

Had her, 1k baht, no problems.

She did get a bit needy afterwards, bothering me for a repeat performance. But never got nasty.

Anyway shes not that flash in the looks department imo.

On a side note, as someone who lives here I don't know why some guys get so scared of their threats. On the rare occasion I have an issue I just match their aggression and tell them to fuck off - they're not used to it and soon back the fuck down.

Maybe she was not in the mood.. She clearly did not want to get fucked last night.. Who knows.. My warning is, that she can make problems, if she dose not get, what she wants.. My mistake was probably, that I LTed her.. Maybe she is just a ST option.. She deffinatly is off my list and will never be in my bed again..

Hello Mr Mobius.     I am sure u know what u r doing....   But can I just ask ,  did u use any lube?         We all know Vaseline is the best, but destroys condoms,so not a good idea for PLU.

Can I perchance recommend u get a Gallon Tub of Crisco at the supermarket.        That will last you right thru    Fistmas     and well into the New Year maybe?