dav662

Philippines Airlines

Rate this topic

Yes they are cheaper. Flying from Toronto to Manila is what I need.

So looking at PAL and even some Chinese airlines. Surely even the Chinese can't be that bad in business class?

I think Turkish is expensive to fly to Manila?

Yes they are cheaper. Flying from Toronto to Manila is what I need.

So looking at PAL and even some Chinese airlines. Surely even the Chinese can't be that bad in business class?

I think Turkish is expensive to fly to Manila?

I flew long haul business class a number of times on Philippine Airlines in 2011 flying from the US to Manila because the prices were so cheap. The service was pretty ordinary and the fuckers didn't even credit my Mabuhay miles.

I changed to Delta who had some really good deals to Bangkok via Tokyo Narita for under $2500 USD and they had great flat bed seats and much better service. Also got you fast track at immigration at SFO.

No was I was in economy. I cannot believe the business class food will Be much better. You will be eating real Chinese food. Chicken or fish and rice. And some vegetables and fruit you have never seen before. Service will be good they are like the Usa airlines in the 80s. If you get a good deal I would fly them, just take some food with you in case it is not edible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From all Chinese airlines only China southern has great reviews. Eastern is badly criticized concerning service and food. Seems to are oriented to satisfy more the Chinese customers.

You gotta check connection time also as sometimes are horrible. Which dates u are interested?

Yes it's ridiculous. So even if the service is not so good I would at least get a flat bed in business class in any other airline and at much a cheaper fare.

Does anyone know if the Chinese airlines give you a hotel for long layover?

Used their biz class a few times (London Manila and Sydney Manila) would only use if its a few hundred £ less than alternatives.

Have flat bed but its all a wee bit basic.

Would use again but only if much less than others, otherwise wouldn't consider.

Philippine Airlines have brand new aircraft on the long haul routes, don’t expect Singapore Airlines or Cathay Pacific standards but if the price is right why not ?

On a route where they are non stop such as London - Manila, they may try for a premium price over other airlines which require a connecting flight which probably wouldn’t be worth paying. I’d rather go on Qatar or SIA if their fare was lower.