#1 Panforever

Panforever

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Interests:Thai girls and ladyboys

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:31 AM

I'm going to be heading to Hong Kong for 4 days/nights during my Thailand trip in April.I haven't been there since August 1993 and I'm looking forward to it.

I have a general knowledge of the nightlife scene.I was wondering if anyone has been recently.I was also wondering if most of the hostesses in Wanchai are foreign i.e. not Cantonese? I have always presumed Filipina heavily staffed these places,still.Nearly all of my mongering will be in Thailand so I'm not looking for anything spectacular.Just maybe some insight into a particular spot.Same thing as far as the discos.               Thanks.

Edited by Panforever, 11 January 2018 - 11:33 AM.

#2 jonny555

jonny555

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:32 PM

Was there recently and stayed in The Wharney on Lockhart Rd Wanchai. You are correct a lot of philippines working, I never used the go go's just the "normal" bars, lots of freelancers out later at night on the street, LB's and Africans. Quite a few Freelancers in Dusk till Dawn and Amazonia, also there were also quite a few pinay lb's staying in the wharney I think they all chip in and share 1 room, and of course there's always CL etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users