Sign in to follow this  
pentiresbud

Pizza and Burgers

Rate this topic

If this is in the wrong section please move it. Been here a week now and am craving decent pizza or a good hamburger. Suggestions welcomed. Strolled past that one burger joint on the way to New Bar. Is that any good? Man cannot live on she-cock alone.

Jim's burger bar near big c on 2nd road. Has IPA selection too. A very good establishment.

+1 on Jimmy's great burgers and craft beers

pizza - I'm fond of bronx, moved many times but John (owner) has moved yet again next to retox on lengkee.

burgers - most swear by steak and co, though expensive.  I actually like the burger stands on honey and buakhao/15.  also all American diner (owner David) near sensations.

I've written about all of this on other threads.

Edited by bayhill

Best burger I have had lately in Pattaya was at Great American Sandwich Company Soi Boukaow- awesome, comes with bacon, cheese, lettuce and home made BBQ sauce.

Cheers will check it out in march.

Looks good and great trip adviser reviews. Cheap also.

Best burger I have had lately in Pattaya was at Great American Sandwich Company Soi Boukaow- awesome, comes with bacon, cheese, lettuce and home made BBQ sauce.

Cheers will check it out in march.

Looks good and great trip adviser reviews. Cheap also.

geesh, just stated that, 555.  

all American, great American, whatever.  owner is David, great sandwiches.

check my food reviews.

Edited by bayhill

Aroi Dee over the road from Soi 8, pizza 24 hours a day, the way it should be :-).

Never had a bad one, my only complaint is a wooden board instead of a plate.  I consider wooden boards to be unhygienic.

pizza - I'm fond of bronx, moved many times but John (owner) has moved yet again next to retox on lengkee.

burgers - most swear by steak and co, though expensive. I actually like the burger stands on honey and buakhao/15. also all American diner (owner David) near sensations.

I've written about all of this on other threads.

Bronx pizza is open at Retox lengkee now. 70 baht a slice, or 2 for 125 baht. Open until 2am as of now.

Am I the only one that likes Carl's Jr?

I can't comment on the quality of the burger but the view is cool.

service was pretty good, take your order, give you a number to put on the table, and they bring it to you.

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/f8/a2/e2/carl-s-jr.jpg

Edited by bayhill

Second only to maybe Hooter’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish someone would blow both of them up.

They have no place in Thailand

Say no to grief

Hmmm....in a thread about burgers and pizza in Pattaya...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well you mentioned Hooters.

Thailand does not need a Hooters in Pattaya nor Bangkok.

Say no to grief

There is a Hooters in Pattaya (largest Hooters in the world if I recall correctly, nice view of the ocean across Beach Road) and Bangkok (Suk Soi 4). Went in the one in Pattaya once and had a 99 baht happy hour bottled beer. Think they have some appetizer specials at happy hour also. Other than that everything is very expensive. I have some friends that like to go to the Pattaya location for happy hour. As far as I'm concerned if Hooters disappeared tomorrow it would be no loss. And on that part of Beach Road it might take me a long time to notice if it was gone.       

Edited by Len Dtuut

There is a Hooters in Pattaya (largest Hooters in the world if I recall correctly, nice view of the ocean across Beach Road) and Bangkok (Suk Soi 4). Went in the one in Pattaya once and had a 99 baht happy hour bottled beer. Think they have some appetizer specials at happy hour also. Other than that everything is very expensive. I have some friends that like to go to the Pattaya location for happy hour. As far as I'm concerned if Hooters disappeared tomorrow it would be no loss. And on that part of Beach Road it might take me a long time to notice if it was gone.       

IMO, high price, poor quality, service/talent.

Edited by bayhill