Rate this topic

Maybe you meant Bronx pizza in soi Diana. It moved in Tipp Plaza between soi 10 and 11

Closed there too....newest location is in the converted shipping container attached to Retox in Soi Lengkee.

It’s 3 min past the Soi Diana /Soi Bukaow intersection. Walk up Soi Lengkee, past Steak & Co and you’ll see Retox sport bar on the right hand side of the street. Bronx Pizza is right there, 70 baht a slice or 2 slices 125 baht. Closes 2am.

If walk 2 min more youll see New York Pizza on 3rd road. They’re good and have a bigger menu, but don’t think they sell individual slices. Their 21” pizza is biggest have seen in Pattaya.

Edited by kathoeyfan

Pizza Italy is very good (cul de sac in front of baby boom) its a Napoli style pizza, thin and crispy.  I've never had a bad pizza from Aroi Dee.  I was a regular customer at Bronx, I'm surprised he moved from Soi Diana.

My favourite Pizza place closed shop too but I found another one.

I had a great pizza in a place on Soi Buakaew. Forgot the name.
When travelling south, about 200 metres before Action Street. Same side of the road.

O.

following up on Bronx comments from above.

I was there last night.

it is open on lengkee and the comments from the workers are they are not happy with FOUR moves in 1-2 years.

hopefully the pizza is still the same quality (I was checking out retox new outside area next door).

following up on Bronx comments from above.

I was there last night.

it is open on lengkee and the comments from the workers are they are not happy with FOUR moves in 1-2 years.

hopefully the pizza is still the same quality (I was checking out retox new outside area next door).

I still don't understand why he moved from Soi Diana TBH, after the extension it was looking good :-).  But I would love a 18" pizza to myself though  :ph34r:.

There's a good italian place on Second Road also, just by soi 6. Indoor and outdoor eating areas

If you mean Bella Italia i agree. Good pizza and other italian food

I still don't understand why he moved from Soi Diana TBH, after the extension it was looking good :-).  But I would love a 18" pizza to myself though  :ph34r:.

18" to yourself?? don't like to share?

It’s 3 min past the Soi Diana /Soi Bukaow intersection. Walk up Soi Lengkee, past Steak & Co and you’ll see Retox sport bar on the right hand side of the street. Bronx Pizza is right there, 70 baht a slice or 2 slices 125 baht. Closes 2am.

If walk 2 min more youll see New York Pizza on 3rd road. They’re good and have a bigger menu, but don’t think they sell individual slices. Their 21” pizza is biggest have seen in Pattaya.

very correct.  

unfortunately NY is not open late but the sandwiches are HUGE.  I like the meatball sub.  cute GG works there.

bad location for John (owner Bronx).

edit - NY delivers, has a website and can order online.  Bronx does not deliver and has an elementary website.

http://www.nypizzahouse.com

http://www.bronxpizzapattaya.com

Edited by bayhill

very correct.  

unfortunately NY is not open late but the sandwiches are HUGE.  I like the meatball sub.  cute GG works there.

bad location for John (owner Bronx).

edit - NY delivers, has a website and can order online.  Bronx does not deliver and has an elementary website.

http://www.nypizzahouse.com

http://www.bronxpizzapattaya.com

edit - NY pizza website online ordering does not work.

i had one delivered from bronx to my hotel. it was ok but not american style at all.

ah I just read that its closed. when i was looking i opened google on my phone,typed pizza and clicked on maps. it might help

Edited by dirtydude

i rang up or ordered online. i cant remember...see my post above about google maps

I've never ordered online, used to pop in the shop on Soi Diana.  I thought as pizza's go in LOS they are ok.  Pay by the slice, fold and eat, New York Style :).

I've never ordered online, used to pop in the shop on Soi Diana.  I thought as pizza's go in LOS they are ok.  Pay by the slice, fold and eat, New York Style :).

they come right to your room door, its great. mcdonalds do the same...fyi

they come right to your room door, its great. mcdonalds do the same...fyi

Nice to know and thanks, I've been fantasing of having an Bronx 18" pizza, swilled down with Pepsi 55. But they have ruined my routine, I used two grab to skewers of garlic bread from the top of Soi Diana, then wonder down to Bronx for pizza :-).

Edited by fenton