Sign in to follow this  
whackAmole

Can Bms Warn Lbs On Forum And Other Bms Abt 'bad Man'

Rate this topic

Hey there. A good LB friend has asked if I can make such a post. I do not think he is a BM and has caused quite the ruckus. Have known this girl for a while and she is not the crazy kind. She wants to post his number and line ID but no photo. He is not white and from her rant, he owes another lb money and is full of crap basically. Will lie to other tourists to gain sympathy and money too. Ur thoughts please

Have a feeling the forum admins wouldn't go along with it although I wouldn't have an issue if a BM wanted to post it as long as they had first hand knowledge of it. But, what's the point if there is no photo?  Are we suppose to call him and ask for his photo so we know who he is?

Edited by topdog

Have a feeling the forum admins wouldn't go along with it although I wouldn't have an issue if a BM wanted to post it as long as they had first hand knowledge of it. But, what's the point if there is no photo?  Are we suppose to call him and ask for his photo so we know who he is?

i would tend to agree with this unless he scams people via said line id and number. Also scams by lb or guys should be higjlighted all the same. it only benefits BMs to know of modus operandi and take caution

Have a feeling the forum admins wouldn't go along with it although I wouldn't have an issue if a BM wanted to post it as long as they had first hand knowledge of it. But, what's the point if there is no photo? Are we suppose to call him and ask for his photo so we know who he is?

She feels it's too much to give out his photo. I really don't know why she is not willing to share the photo. He doesn't have one on Line or whatsapp either as she has shown me their chats. I don't know how many LB members r here. They might stand to benefit more

i would tend to agree with this unless he scams people via said line id and number. Also scams by lb or guys should be higjlighted all the same. it only benefits BMs to know of modus operandi and take caution

I think I can reveal the mods operandi. From my understanding he be friends guys and couples at bars particularly lb joints. He may even buy u drinks. Exchanges contact details and if it gets that far will b exchanging pleasantries daily. Then he will run into some unexpected trouble and ask for some help. 10k min. It's either a lb robbed me or I bought her a lot of stuff and she ran out on me with my credit card.

The scam is different for LBs. I'll disqualify a few identifying categories. He is not white or black or Chinese / oriental and not a local. Has a western name. Or pretends to he one I'm not sure.

1. Never exchange contact details with some clown you meet in a LB bar.

2. The only other nationalities you left out were Indian and Arab. Couldn’t of you said that in the first place.

It's Shakespeare. More precisely it was Polonius, a character in William Shakespeare's Hamlet. See scene Act 1, scene 3, 75–77 when Polonius is giving advice to Laertes. “Neither a borrower nor a lender be; For loan oft loses both itself and friend, and borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.”

....also my old Mum never tired of quoting this passage in full to me

What a quality post Zoon!

Kind Regards

Malcolm "Milton" Buggeridge

After my expirience with an American last year, where I actualy lended money and did get back half, I will not lend money to anyone anymore, no matter how deep in trouble the guy is.

If I am in deep trouble, I only ask people I trust, and whos trust I have EARNED to help me out.. But I have to be balls deep in trouble.

Name and shame away mate.. If also Farang are his victums.. BI wouodn't buy drinks for a stranger t hough..

Edited by silentmoebius78

For fucks sake a foreigner in Pattaya scamming farangs 555.   I thought it only happened in the Philippines.   There is no such thing as a free lunch and I avoid bell ringers, blokes wanting to get into shouts ect like the plague.   Always be courteous but decline freebies from strangers  and remember there wise words. (not as wise as Shakespeare),   Sorry mate, I never borrow and I never lend.   

After my expirience with an American last year, where I actualy lended money and jmdid get back half, I will not lend money to anyone anymore, no matter how deep in trouble the guy is.

Uf I am in deep trouble, I honly ask people I trust, and whos trust I have EARNED to help me out.. But I have to be balls deep in trouble.

Name and shame away mate.. If also Farang are his victums.. BI wouodn't buy drinks for a stranger t hough..

Thank you for ur support. Suspect may be a BM though I doubt it. Is from India a big burly guy and goes by the name of Kenny. To my friends knowledge he has already conned a LB much along the lines our white knight was ranting about I believe of 10k bht.

Does the same small amounts with foreigners who may take pity on his fake situation. Will always talk a big game and say he owns multiple businesses and has enough money for life

Be forewarned folks. jockey777 is his line ID but it could be changed.

Edited by whackAmole

Thank you for ur support. Suspect may be a BM though I doubt it. Is from India a big burly guy and goes by the name of Kenny. To my friends knowledge he has already conned a LB much along the lines our white knight was ranting about I believe of 10k bht.

Does the same small amounts with foreigners who may take pity on his fake situation. Will always talk a big game and say he owns multiple businesses and has enough money for life

Be forewarned folks. jockey777 is his line ID but it could be changed.

Actualy kts a shame and disgrace, if those A**holes are taking adventouge of guys who feel there pain.. But it is a bigger disgrace, if they scam the girls out of their hard earned money, they had to get laid for!!

This is exactly the same as contacting ladyboys in a dating site and being asked for money after a few days or a few minutes chatting. Don't send the money and needless to make a mess about it. 

The  Vietnamese lady I had spent an evening with in a bar and asked me for too much money contacted me about 2 months after I came back. She asked "can you help me please ?". I just replied "help ?" then she apologized. I will fuck her if I meet her again. (Yes, I can be a gentleman sometimes). 

If it was in Australia it probably would be a Packie calling you saying " Hi I am John from Telstra ( phone company ) can I have your bank detales as we have over charged you and would like to return the money "

If you can afford to flush cash down the shitter then you can afford to LEND cash to a stranger. :)

Im going back 17 years ,when i first came to Pattaya.

The concern then was not getting scammed by a bar girl, let alone by a fellow farang.

My friend,who was very caring and sympathetic, listened to a sob story from a young british guy and lent him 200 quid.

On return home numerous e-mails and phone calls never received a reply and the 200  was written off.

I myself was approached by a heavilly tattooed ,farang ,as i was exchanging money on 2nd road.

He gave me a hard luck story to which i responded that it was my last day in Pattaya and had only enough cash to settle my hotel bill and taxi fare to the Airport.

I actually felt nervous as he could easilly have grabbed the cash as i was taking it from the kiosk,and ran off.

Im going back 17 years ,when i first came to Pattaya.

The concern then was not getting scammed by a bar girl, let alone by a fellow farang.

My friend,who was very caring and sympathetic, listened to a sob story from a young british guy and lent him 200 quid.

On return home numerous e-mails and phone calls never received a reply and the 200 was written off.

I myself was approached by a heavilly tattooed ,farang ,as i was exchanging money on 2nd road.

He gave me a hard luck story to which i responded that it was my last day in Pattaya and had only enough cash to settle my hotel bill and taxi fare to the Airport.

I actually felt nervous as he could easilly have grabbed the cash as i was taking it from the kiosk,and ran off.

Just reading this makes you wonder why such ppl end up here in the first place. To the OP I am just reading this post and can confirm one of my friends was also scammed in the same way so this person u r referring to may be an overstay case . Take care out there guys