TREX7

Possible Hiv ?

Rate this topic

Is there a pill for the new super gono, syphillis or chlymidia?

Not in any precautionary sense!.. after the deed syphilis and chlamydia should be easy enough. New super gono....??? fuck knows! Just don`t take the risk......and those could be the least of your problems!

Not in any precautionary sense!.. after the deed syphilis and chlamydia should be easy enough. New super gono....??? fuck knows! Just don`t take the risk......and those could be the least of your problems!

The new super gyno is near impossible to treat atm , they have to give you multiple injections of antibiotics.

I watched a show and the doctor said they have to inject the nuclear bomb equivalent in antibiotics to get rid of the super gyno, so you can imagine it will not be good for your body at all.

They are worried we are now on to these ones and soon enough people will be abusing it

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

FYI, you can easily get syphilis and gonorrhea through oral sex. It is easily transmitted through saliva and fluids. The condom is only protective against HIV. Unless you also use condoms for oral sex, or abstain from oral.

And for a GG, you would need to put a piece of « Saran wrap » before eating her. It becomes a little too clinical!! Lol

Personally I always wear condoms but I risk it and don’t use anything for oral.

However, I’ve been unlucky a couple of times and needed the dose!

The doctors explained everything I stated above. It doesn’t come from me.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope, if you read my post.. I've been tested and cleared.

And from other BMs here, it is not the death sentence it used to be. Read what some fellow BMs have posted in my thread, opened my eyes a lot and changed the way I think of it. Not to say I want to co tract it though..

Nope, if you read my post.. I've been tested and cleared.

And from other BMs here, it is not the death sentence it used to be. Read what some fellow BMs have posted in my thread, opened my eyes a lot and changed the way I think of it. Not to say I want to co tract it though..

Good to know,

Fella!

Christ On A Bike.

Where can I get a "Millennial Bug" antidote?

From?

Oh, that's right.

It was just a joke.

Maybe a Poor One.

Granted.

:)

Edited by Thaiman12

Possible Hiv ?

Well, then............

You're Dead.

Already.

:)

If you read his post he is talking about the Prep for HIV pill. The problem is this pill gives some people the idea they are immune from STDs. WRONG!!!!

Sorry, didn't mean to come off like that, took your post the wrong way.

But yes, prep will only do HIV, wrap it up for the rest to keep yourself protected.

I don't have HIV, but take PreP (Truvada) to prevent ever getting HIV. I have health insurance in the United States, and it costs $50 for 3 months supply so about $17 USD a month for me. 

You must have some damn good health insurance. I have a $5500 deductible.