5 replies to this topic

#1 Len Dtuut

Len Dtuut

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:02 AM

My internet just came back on after over 24 hours of being off. I'm staying near the new Duangjai Bar but someone told me "it's down all over town". Was it really down all over town? I didn't go out last night.

FWIW AIS data was still working well and despite having a cheap unlimited plan that only has a speed of 512k it worked quite well on my laptop when I tethered my Samsung phone to the laptop. A little slow when I hit forum pages with lots of pictures but faster than I expected. I did a speed test and it was running right at the advertised speed.  

Edited by Len Dtuut, 07 February 2018 - 10:05 AM.

#2 lbshagger

lbshagger

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • Interests:LB arse and cock, what else is there in life.

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:09 AM

I live just outside of town and my TOT internet has been fine.

#3 asian ronster

asian ronster

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:16 AM

With 4 providers I doubt it was 'down all over town'. Maybe one of these supposedly banned double deck buses snagging an overhead  cable or three that has drooped  due to the  shear weight of redundant cables wrapped over it as well overgrown ivy runners living on it.

#4 bayhill

bayhill

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,192 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:30 AM

my condo is Central and I've had problems for many days.  more than usual.  also my friends nearby have the same problems.  TIT.

#5 Len Dtuut

Len Dtuut

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:33 AM

I live just outside of town and my TOT internet has been fine.

I have True internet. It just died again after being up for about 10 minutes so I am back on the tether.

With 4 providers I doubt it was 'down all over town'. Maybe one of these supposedly banned double deck buses snagging an overhead  cable or three that has drooped  due to the  shear weight of redundant cables wrapped over it as well overgrown ivy runners living on it.

Yes I figured it was likely a True problem since my AIS data is still working. But was just wondering. Sometimes True goes down for an hour or two in this neighborhood. But it usually doesn't last this long.

I kind of like the big bundles of wires running between power poles. On a hot sunny day sometimes it is the only shade around.  :) 

#6 Len Dtuut

Len Dtuut

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:34 AM

Sorry, double post.

Edited by Len Dtuut, 07 February 2018 - 10:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users