cumman

Hello

Rate this topic

I am surprised any Lb bar has been using Nok design (the tailoring facilities she uses) to have full sexy uniforms for their staff.

I am thinking to those bars having theme nights, be it KRU, BB, and others, even up to the bkk joints, CIRB and WN?

Go imagine a full line up of a dozen or more girls parading in the dresss we see here on Nok.

Just a thought,

I am surprised any Lb bar has been using Nok design (the tailoring facilities she uses) to have full sexy uniforms for their staff.

I am thinking to those bars having theme nights, be it KRU, BB, and others, even up to the bkk joints, CIRB and WN?

Go imagine a full line up of a dozen or more girls parading in the dresss we see here on Nok.

Just a thought,

I don't know about another ladyboy.

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

I mean LB bar as Baby Boom, Katoys R Us (walking street) where they have LB nicely dressed up all the same in some party evenings.

I don't know because I not working in the bar or walking street

Thank you for sharing you pictures. You look great.

I had great time when I meet with you and I wish you good luck with next chapter in your life whenever you decide to start it.

And if first time does not work out you can always try again. Good luck.

when I'm 30 year old, I think you know what I do.

well, we don’t like to hear that - it has already been discussed before... we all know.

Still time to change your mind, Nok.

well, we don’t like to hear that - it has already been discussed before... we all know.

Still time to change your mind, Nok.

Die is finish all. I can do not looking myself, I'm shy in myself. Now Very ugly

Die is finish all. I can do not looking myself, I'm shy in myself. Now Very ugly

Just realized that u use the worth die! I thought with 30 u planed surgery complete! U r in the 20ties! We all getting older, No way to change it! If i have one wish free i would be young again!

But no way. We must realize that life by getting older have dark sides! My parents died the last generation of my family 90% too, I lost friends! Had 5 opeations at my eye. U young! Enjoy yr life! I in my age in the 50ties do my best for it too! Be stable! In yr age a give up is a no go! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.