• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 After9

After9

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:52 AM

One month ago I went with GG in Phnom Penh. I wrapped up, but licked her unprotected. 2 days later got sore throat and white spots which indicates pharyngeal gonorrhea.

I started ciprofloxacin 500mg 2 times a day, infection came down a little but even after 9 days I had still spots on my other tonsil. I stopped the med, and 3 days later came to Pattaya and saw a doctor in Pattaya City clinic who injected 1 gram of ceftriaxone and gave 2x 200mg doxycyclin for 7 days.

After 7 days of the above regime I still had inflammation and spots on my other tonsil, so I went back to get one more shot and also took 1.5 g azithromycin orally.

If this last course does not work, I don't have much options left. Maybe I should go to Bangkok Pattaya hospital for cultures and antibiotic resistance tests. Maybe they could give me antibiotics intravenously?

I am still in Pattaya until end of the month.

Edited by After9, 12 March 2018 - 04:55 AM.

#2 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 12 March 2018 - 05:11 AM

One box of Zithromax, 6 pills 500mg, 2 pills a day for 3 days should have done the trick. Would go to a proper hospital. It might be a completely separate issue, like strep throat.
  • hellah likes this

#3 After9

After9

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 09:03 AM

One box of Zithromax, 6 pills 500mg, 2 pills a day for 3 days should have done the trick. Would go to a proper hospital. It might be a completely separate issue, like strep throat.

Thanks for replying. I believe cipro would have cured strep throat. Anyway it could be that the remaining inflammation is just yeast infection from antibiotics. Only way to know is to get tested. I'll do that in a few days when azithromycin wears off.

Edited by After9, 12 March 2018 - 09:07 AM.

#4 Thaiman12

Thaiman12

LB Connoisseur

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,045 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:24 PM

One month ago I went with GG in Phnom Penh. I wrapped up, but licked her unprotected. 2 days later got sore throat and white spots which indicates pharyngeal gonorrhea.

I started ciprofloxacin 500mg 2 times a day, infection came down a little but even after 9 days I had still spots on my other tonsil. I stopped the med, and 3 days later came to Pattaya and saw a doctor in Pattaya City clinic who injected 1 gram of ceftriaxone and gave 2x 200mg doxycyclin for 7 days.

After 7 days of the above regime I still had inflammation and spots on my other tonsil, so I went back to get one more shot and also took 1.5 g azithromycin orally.

If this last course does not work, I don't have much options left. Maybe I should go to Bangkok Pattaya hospital for cultures and antibiotic resistance tests. Maybe they could give me antibiotics intravenously?

Just go to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.

They have, mark my words;

Seen it ALL.

Walk the road.

:)

Edited by Thaiman12, 12 March 2018 - 01:26 PM.

• After9 and renolds like this

#5 renolds

renolds

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:10 AM

Vodka in the freezer stops the burn but kills the germ 555

Seriously though get some tests done it might be a hard to kill strain so time isn't on your side 

#6 katoeylover69

katoeylover69

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts
  • Interests:Fitness, Mongering

Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:56 AM

i was told by a doctor who worked with std's that the only way to catch gonorreah in the throat was from penile contact with the throat, and that one couldn't get it from oral sex with a girl.

Have you tested positive for gonorreah from a throat swap?

As katoeyfan points out above, it could be strep or even toncilitis.

#7 spooky60

spooky60

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:54 PM

i was told by a doctor who worked with std's that the only way to catch gonorreah in the throat was from penile contact with the throat, and that one couldn't get it from oral sex with a girl.

Have you tested positive for gonorreah from a throat swap?

As katoeyfan points out above, it could be strep or even toncilitis.

I know you can get it from eating pussy...got it twice when eating only vag..never got near a dick 555

#8 katoeylover69

katoeylover69

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts
  • Interests:Fitness, Mongering

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:15 AM

I know you can get it from eating pussy...got it twice when eating only vag..never got near a dick 555

did you get a throat swap confirming the gonorreaha?

Did you swallow the pussy juice or just lick a little?

#9 spooky60

spooky60

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 10:03 AM

I doubt if it really matters once that bacteria gets to the back of your throat... it was 4 days of hell... No drinking, feeling like s*** constant burn every time i took a breath... at least when you're with a ladyboy if she's got the clap, she's dripping and you stay away from her..

Edited by spooky60, 15 March 2018 - 10:04 AM.

#10 dannyboy

dannyboy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 12:54 AM

I don't know if it's fool proof but always gargle after sex with listerene or some other anti bacterial mouthwash.

#11 starman555

starman555

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,466 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 02:10 AM

I don't know if it's fool proof but always gargle after sex with listerene or some other anti bacterial mouthwash.

By then it is to late!

#12 dannyboy

dannyboy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:01 AM

By then it is to late!

Possibly but I think it can't hurt to gargle, I've licked alot of pussy, touch wood throat has always been OK.

#13 starman555

starman555

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,466 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 01:18 PM

Possibly but I think it can't hurt to gargle, I've licked alot of pussy, touch wood throat has always been OK.

No it doesn't hurt to gargle. .sometimes I pour some on my dick too. ..stings like fuck for around ten seconds.

#14 dannyboy

dannyboy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:13 AM

What is also really good for throat infections is iodine throat gargle, iodine is a very potent anti bacterial and anti fungal.

#15 hellah

hellah

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,280 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:40 AM

Get it properly tested. There's many types of infections and the wrong drug wont do squad for the wrong bug.

• katoeylover69 likes this

#16 Botafogo

Botafogo

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,778 posts
  • Interests:Latin American Dancing, Travelling,Touring German FKK Clubs, Hanging around various European Racecourses while Drinking Beer.

Posted 21 March 2018 - 06:05 PM

Hey After9.......Has the infection been eliminated or still proving resistant to antibiotics?

#17 After9

After9

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 07:01 PM

Hey After9.......Has the infection been eliminated or still proving resistant to antibiotics?

I've been feeling fine for the past 3 days. I have still a little yeast infection going and mucus buildup in throat, but gonorrhea should be gone.

I think I go for a test-of-cure in my home country in two weeks.

Lähetetty minun SM-G950F laitteesta Tapatalkilla
  • Botafogo likes this

#18 Botafogo

Botafogo

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,778 posts
  • Interests:Latin American Dancing, Travelling,Touring German FKK Clubs, Hanging around various European Racecourses while Drinking Beer.

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:05 PM

That’s good to read.

#19 spooky60

spooky60

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 01:31 AM

Remember that when i caught throat clap from eating pussy,it smelled and tasted pefectly fine...nothing that would give you a clue of infection.. the next day I was on fire..just a warning for all you pussy eaters out there..

#20 ttggbb

ttggbb

LB Connoisseur

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,604 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 12:15 AM

You may want to read the article I posted on the superbug gono that is going around. It is in this forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users