Sign in to follow this  
After9

Severe Clap Infection In Pharynx

Rate this topic

One month ago I went with GG in Phnom Penh. I wrapped up, but licked her unprotected. 2 days later got sore throat and white spots which indicates pharyngeal gonorrhea.

I started ciprofloxacin 500mg 2 times a day, infection came down a little but even after 9 days I had still spots on my other tonsil. I stopped the med, and 3 days later came to Pattaya and saw a doctor in Pattaya City clinic who injected 1 gram of ceftriaxone and gave 2x 200mg doxycyclin for 7 days.

After 7 days of the above regime I still had inflammation and spots on my other tonsil, so I went back to get one more shot and also took 1.5 g azithromycin orally.

If this last course does not work, I don't have much options left. Maybe I should go to Bangkok Pattaya hospital for cultures and antibiotic resistance tests. Maybe they could give me antibiotics intravenously?

I am still in Pattaya until end of the month.

Edited by After9

One box of Zithromax, 6 pills 500mg, 2 pills a day for 3 days should have done the trick. Would go to a proper hospital. It might be a completely separate issue, like strep throat.

One box of Zithromax, 6 pills 500mg, 2 pills a day for 3 days should have done the trick. Would go to a proper hospital. It might be a completely separate issue, like strep throat.

Thanks for replying. I believe cipro would have cured strep throat. Anyway it could be that the remaining inflammation is just yeast infection from antibiotics. Only way to know is to get tested. I'll do that in a few days when azithromycin wears off. Edited by After9

One month ago I went with GG in Phnom Penh. I wrapped up, but licked her unprotected. 2 days later got sore throat and white spots which indicates pharyngeal gonorrhea.

I started ciprofloxacin 500mg 2 times a day, infection came down a little but even after 9 days I had still spots on my other tonsil. I stopped the med, and 3 days later came to Pattaya and saw a doctor in Pattaya City clinic who injected 1 gram of ceftriaxone and gave 2x 200mg doxycyclin for 7 days.

After 7 days of the above regime I still had inflammation and spots on my other tonsil, so I went back to get one more shot and also took 1.5 g azithromycin orally.

If this last course does not work, I don't have much options left. Maybe I should go to Bangkok Pattaya hospital for cultures and antibiotic resistance tests. Maybe they could give me antibiotics intravenously?

Just go to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.

They have, mark my words;

Seen it ALL.

Walk the road.

:)

Edited by Thaiman12

i was told by a doctor who worked with std's that the only way to catch gonorreah in the throat was from penile contact with the throat, and that one couldn't get it from oral sex with a girl.

Have you tested positive for gonorreah from a throat swap?

As katoeyfan points out above, it could be strep or even toncilitis.

i was told by a doctor who worked with std's that the only way to catch gonorreah in the throat was from penile contact with the throat, and that one couldn't get it from oral sex with a girl.

Have you tested positive for gonorreah from a throat swap?

As katoeyfan points out above, it could be strep or even toncilitis.

I know you can get it from eating pussy...got it twice when eating only vag..never got near a dick 555

I know you can get it from eating pussy...got it twice when eating only vag..never got near a dick 555

did you get a throat swap confirming the gonorreaha?

Did you swallow the pussy juice or just lick a little?

I doubt if it really matters once that bacteria gets to the back of your throat... it was 4 days of hell... No drinking, feeling like s*** constant burn every time i took a breath... at least when you're with a ladyboy if she's got the clap, she's dripping and you stay away from her..

Edited by spooky60

Possibly but I think it can't hurt to gargle, I've licked alot of pussy, touch wood throat has always been OK.

No it doesn't hurt to gargle. .sometimes I pour some on my dick too. ..stings like fuck for around ten seconds.

Hey After9.......Has the infection been eliminated or still proving resistant to antibiotics?

Hey After9.......Has the infection been eliminated or still proving resistant to antibiotics?

I've been feeling fine for the past 3 days. I have still a little yeast infection going and mucus buildup in throat, but gonorrhea should be gone.

I think I go for a test-of-cure in my home country in two weeks.

Lähetetty minun SM-G950F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Remember that when i caught throat clap from eating pussy,it smelled and tasted pefectly fine...nothing that would give you a clue of infection.. the next day I was on fire..just a warning for all you pussy eaters out there..

You may want to read the article I posted on the superbug gono that is going around. It is in this forum.