eurojay

Flydubai ? Where Art Thou?

Rate this topic

Hey guys. A recent addition to the lineup taking you to bangkok at decent prices if connecting / beginning your journey from Dubai. I scored a business at 800-850 dollars last and have been keeping my eye out for such deals...except...have they stopped flying there?

The route no longer exists on their own network. If you try to select a date it just shows not available. Call desk respond with the same obliviousness and google flights? That boy claims the route is in top shape but they take their data for a year in bulk.

Anyhow, would he quite a shame as they recently added a flight to BKK as late as December and by March their rights were revoked.

Competition perhaps? Emirates rocks in with 3 to 4 A380s but those seem like flying castles. Who wants the medievil experience.

Hey guys. A recent addition to the lineup taking you to bangkok at decent prices if connecting / beginning your journey from Dubai. I scored a business at 800-850 dollars last and have been keeping my eye out for such deals...except...have they stopped flying there?

The route no longer exists on their own network. If you try to select a date it just shows not available. Call desk respond with the same obliviousness and google flights? That boy claims the route is in top shape but they take their data for a year in bulk.

Anyhow, would he quite a shame as they recently added a flight to BKK as late as December and by March their rights were revoked.

Competition perhaps? Emirates rocks in with 3 to 4 A380s but those seem like flying castles. Who wants the medievil experience.

and the question is?