#1 Panforever

Panforever

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Thai girls and ladyboys

Posted 12 April 2018 - 06:33 AM

Does anyone know if Androgel is sold anywhere in Pattaya?  I went to the Testosterone Therapy place on Pattaya Klang around 3rd Road.The female doctor was very nice and the consultation was free,but the blood test alone is 8,000 baht and the shots start at 10,000 per month! Screw that.If I lived here maybe. I learned the hard way to never take a supplement without a t-count blood test,as it very likely may have the OPPOSITE effect.

Still,I think a gel pack supplement (which isn't as big a dose as a shot) may be worth the gamble.I'm getting out of Pattaya for Songkran (heading to Hong Kong for four days) and I'm not happy with my performance level right now and want it to improve when I get back.I'm already looking at the bareback option as a last resort.Any help will be appreciated.

#2 soidog

soidog

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • Interests:expecting the unexpected

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:15 AM

POPULAR

It's emerged. The yank who gobbed off in the USA school shooting topic . His posts can be found on page 2 in off topic section. Oh so full of testosterone and bullshit.

This person is singing the praises of gun ownership. Now he craves more testosterone

Please read posts #11 where he calls England cowards and pathetic, then #24 where Europeans are turds and if it was not for the intervention of the USA Europe would of been defeated in WW2.

He now asks for our help so he can improve his lack lustre sexual performance. Or is it to start feeling brave again so he can start slaging off the majority of membership on this forum.

He run away from the USA school shooting topic when he was being questioned . Now mentions bare back, Panforever you are a joke.

Rgds soidog.
  • Zoonie the Lazoon, Jaguar and OrallyFixated like this

#3 Panforever

Panforever

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Thai girls and ladyboys

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:10 AM

It's emerged. The yank who gobbed off in the USA school shooting topic . His posts can be found on page 2 in off topic section. Oh so full of testosterone and bullshit.

This person is singing the praises of gun ownership. Now he craves more testosterone

Please read posts #11 where he calls England cowards and pathetic, then #24 where Europeans are turds and if it was not for the intervention of the USA Europe would of been defeated in WW2.

He now asks for our help so he can improve his lack lustre sexual performance. Or is it to start feeling brave again so he can start slaging off the majority of membership on this forum.

He run away from the USA school shooting topic when he was being questioned . Now mentions bare back, Panforever you are a joke.

Rgds soidog.

I suppose this means thou art clueless.This wasn't a request for a critique of my IPC skills but a legitimate question.So I'll be clear.England is a joke.Thou Mother is a whore.If she's dead all the better.Thou art the joke if you think you can out-vulgar me you sissified fuck.

I really hope you read this before the mods remove it.Hopefully your blood pressure goes up and you have a heart attack.

#4 Jaguar

Jaguar

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,814 posts
  • Interests:Pretty Ladyboys, Football , Drinking , Gambling , Surviving .

Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:24 PM

Panhandle could save himself a few quid by perhaps sticking a few photos of his beloved guns on the bedroom wall.. Give him a decent stiffy , I'm quite sure

#5 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,333 posts
  • Interests:The Usual :)

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:45 AM

The female doctor was very nice and the consultation was free,but the blood test alone is 8,000 baht

I'd take the test just to be on the safe side and then get the androgel, but there is a generic version of this so it should be a lot cheaper. 

I take it your looking for something like a nicotine patch and the hormone goes into your system that way?

I think this topic has been posted before, have you searched the forum?

Edited by fenton, 13 April 2018 - 10:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users