PassionLB

Patricia On Koh Chang

Rate this topic

Very nice!! I might plan to come down to Koh Chang.. You look hot..

Thx for introducing yourself and welcome to our little corner of the internet.. Would be nice to see more of you over the time.. No need to be shy here..

You should follow this topic.. So you can see responces..

How could you be contacted??

Edited by silentmoebius78

Hello  thank you so much. I post new pic when i have. dont worry i am not shy! I use wechat for have private contact or sent me a message here. because i have job in koh chang i not use my line for here . Hope you understand. Kiss

Hello  thank you so much. I post new pic when i have. dont worry i am not shy! I use wechat for have private contact or sent me a message here. because i have job in koh chang i not use my line for here . Hope you understand. Kiss

No worries.. Incan contact you here then.. I do not use WeChat..

Would be nice to see more of you.. The pictures above look promissing.. :)

Maybe i post little video later. I not sure what i can post here.  :blink:

No worries.. Incan contact you here then.. I do not use WeChat..

Would be nice to see more of you.. The pictures above look promissing.. :)

Hello everybody.

I am new here in this website. Maybe I do something wrong in the beginning because I not know really how to do. Sorry!  :Blow Heart:

I live and work in koh chang at hotel. I have friend from here mac Arthur who tell me to post on this website because maybe you like meet when you come to koh chang.  :Smile 3: I think I am a friendly person who like have fun with nice man and enjoy. I not work in a bar so I am a little secret because of my job. I think you understand. I really enjoy having fun and then i am not secret but like to be bad girl. 555  :Tongue 2:

You can ask me when you want to know more. Hope I can see you some day! Thank you!

Welcome to th club here.

Fresh ladies are always welcome

A bad girl? I would say you are a bit more than that.

Nothing wrong with it and I am sure many fellow board members now know that a jewel can be found in KC with no need to bring his own.

I am sure your inbox will soon be filled with requests of WeChat, Line ID and phone number

Good luck and keep us updated with bad girl pictures to keep interest alive.

best is you keep your wechat and Line ID similar to this knee so people will recognise you essier

Good morning! Thank you for your answer to me and say welcome! I am still little nervous because i never be this website before so i not know what i can put in here and what you are like to see. Maybe you can let me know? Thank you and have a wonderful day!

555  I stay here all the time.  :) Only go Pattaya for work in april 25. 

i've not been to Koh Chang for years....  but feel like jumping on a bus right now.

welcome passion.

555  I stay here all the time.  :) Only go Pattaya for work in april 25.

Just asking.. I am not into it, but alot on this forum are;

Do you top??

By the look of your tool on your pictures, I think alot of guys who like to be toped will get pipi in their eyes...

:)

555  maybe look bigger on the pic but i happy with it. always hard and i really like to top and also bottom. and can cum a lot also  :Dizzy:

Just asking.. I am not into it, but alot on this forum are;

Do you top??

By the look of your tool on your pictures, I think alot of guys who like to be toped will get pipi in their eyes...

:)

555  maybe look bigger on the pic but i happy with it. always hard and i really like to top and also bottom. and can cum a lot also  :Dizzy:

Well your cock looks big to me.. ;)

In general your whole appearance dose.. How tall are you??

Well Gents.. She is a keeper... ;)

I am 172 cm

quote name="silentmoebius78" post="968608" timestamp="1524222089"]

Well your cock looks big to me.. ;)

In general your whole appearance dose.. How tall are you??

Well Gents.. She is a keeper... ;)

Hi Patricia, it was a real pleasure to meet you this afternoon and I look forward to seeing you again during the rest of my stay in Koh Chang.

For all you BMs reading this thread I can tell you for sure that Patricia is a fantastic lady, beautiful, very sexy and a lovely personality and her English is excellent.

In fact her oral skills overall are exemplary!

I thoroughly enjoyed myself and will be meeting up with her again for sure, if you are ever here Patricia is a must see, she is a class act, I highly recommend.

I will post a few pics Patricia gave me permission to post, the ones not showing her face, I respect her choice on that, but you don't need to worry, I can assure you that if you meet with her, you will not be disappointed, she's drop dead bloody gorgeous.attachicon.gifIMG_0175.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0176.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0176.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0177.JPG

do you mean she can talk perfect English with a mouthful? LOL

Good morning colywob! thank you for kind words! you are right. it was really fun but you lie about english. 555 it not perfect. enjoy your day! kiss  :)

Hi Patricia, it was a real pleasure to meet you this afternoon and I look forward to seeing you again during the rest of my stay in Koh Chang.

For all you BMs reading this thread I can tell you for sure that Patricia is a fantastic lady, beautiful, very sexy and a lovely personality and her English is excellent.
In fact her oral skills overall are exemplary!

I thoroughly enjoyed myself and will be meeting up with her again for sure, if you are ever here Patricia is a must see, she is a class act, I highly recommend.

I will post a few pics Patricia gave me permission to post, the ones not showing her face, I respect her choice on that, but you don't need to worry, I can assure you that if you meet with her, you will not be disappointed, she's drop dead bloody gorgeous.attachicon.gifIMG_0175.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0176.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0176.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0177.JPG

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.