• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost Of Steptoe

Ghost Of Steptoe

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,502 posts
  • Interests:horses, greyhounds, complaining, pie and mash and of course strange ladies with 3 legs

Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:43 PM

Booked into LK President on 3rd Road bottom of Soi Lenke from Wednesday 2nd May for 5 days , has any of you perverts stayed there ? if so any issues , any outstanding features , got it pretty cheap at £30 a night , if its shite let me know as I have free cancellation until 1200 miday Tuesday

#2 petesie

petesie

LB Connoisseur

• 15,218 posts
  • Interests:Same as the rest of ye!

Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:59 PM

They had issues with LB's when they first opened; believe that may have been resolved. Popular with Chinese tour groups so ye may have to fight for yer brekkie.  B)

#3 Ghost Of Steptoe

Ghost Of Steptoe

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,502 posts
  • Interests:horses, greyhounds, complaining, pie and mash and of course strange ladies with 3 legs

Posted 30 April 2018 - 03:12 PM

They had issues with LB's when they first opened; believe that may have been resolved. Popular with Chinese tour groups so ye may have to fight for yer brekkie.  B)

thats ok should be no problem at brekkie as i have mine around lunchtime usually in Retox

#4 setanta

setanta

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 10:43 PM

Location is not too bad - there are a lot of buses there and you have to cross 3rd road to go anywhere though.
Being fairly new the rooms should be in good condition - the decor is a bit kitsch - way over the top but who cares!

Edited by setanta, 30 April 2018 - 11:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users