colywob

Bb Massage, Soi Buakhao

Rate this topic

only the name of the shop is called BB Massage. i highly doubt the girls know any massage techniques at all. the shop is opened 24 hrs but from morning till late afternoon,only several girls working there, need some luck to find a pretty one. I did saw some hot girls there in the evening when i passed by. I know there are plenty of girls there but never been at that area at night time, was too busy bar crawling and too drunk to get a happy ending massage at night

And that's only part of the lineup, there's a lot more to see.

As it's open 24 hours they tend to rotate throughout the day so it depends on what time of day you go as to who will be available.

only the name of the shop is called BB Massage. i highly doubt the girls know any massage techniques at all. the shop is opened 24 hrs but from morning till late afternoon,only several girls working there, need some luck to find a pretty one. I did saw some hot girls there in the evening when i passed by. I know there are plenty of girls there but never been at that area at night time, was too busy bar crawling and too drunk to get a happy ending massage at night

Correct.

No skills whatsoever.

Massage commences only for few moments.

Certainly not to my knowledge, KS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that Nutty from Cambodia is also working there these days. Highly recommended! attachicon.gifIMG_1743.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're some pretty girls there at the moment but very quite in the day and gets busy at night.

Yes the beautiful Nutty is working there and she works on the day shift at the moment. Nutty's massage techniques are very good as she started off working in a massage shop when she first come to Pattaya long before she worked in pussy beer bar.

They're some pretty girls there at the moment but very quite in the day and gets busy at night.

Yes the beautiful Nutty is working there and she works on the day shift at the moment. Nutty's massage techniques are very good as she started off working in a massage shop when she first come to Pattaya long before she worked in pussy beer bar.

wow, that contradicts the “no massage”... ideally some massage even if not over professional is nice.

Best experience on this are the São Paulo clinics,where they do perform a decent to very good massage, before getting into what we are there for. Creates a bit the momentum as you never know when the sex part of going to start.

True we all know what is going to happen and it is just a matter if “when”.. but it is good fun.

I was there yesterdayafternoon, very nice massage.

But not very romantic when you ramming it Home as if you are riding a Melbourne Cup winner.

And the bloke just a curtain away is grunting like a stuffed pig.

I was there yesterdayafternoon, very nice massage.

But not very romantic when you ramming it Home as if you are riding a Melbourne Cup winner.

And the bloke just a curtain away is grunting like a stuffed pig.

Ask for the VIP room at the back, it's not perfect but is a lot more private.

Kim is also hot... the current lineup just gets better and better (probably due to Tan's influence).

Coly that's a good question from some of the BMs on here. Can you take one of them to your hotel during the working hours? I also would not be comfortable hearing the sounds of humans mating right on the other side of the curtain.

How about moving the thread to the bar section?

Edited by Chefkoch

Ask for the VIP room at the back, it's not perfect but is a lot more private.

Does it still have cum stains on the walls? The decorators were in the main part of the shop a couple of months ago, don't know if they got to the back part of the building.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.