Sign in to follow this  
Alias

Downloading From Youtube.

Rate this topic

i have recently dowloaded a few MP3 [sound only] songs from youtube, using a youtube downloader.

No problems other than there is a definite volume fluctuation on playback. The fluctuation is not within the songs, more of a  song A is a different volume level to song B....  song D is louder than song F...etc etc

is this liable to be a problem with my laptop? or perhaps is it normal with youtube?  i;e does the volume  level on download depend on the volume level of the original upload to youtube?

any advice please?

thanks.

Not your laptop Liverpool. Yes all to do with the sound level and quality of original upload

Download wxmp3gain. With this tool you can adjust the gain for every song.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

thanks jag and herberth..

herberth... i'm not too much of a technical man.. is your suggested download easy to understand and operate? [i do worry about smashing my laptop against the wall!]

okay...looks easy  herberth, thankyou, have watched a demonstration on you tube. however... i can't download it! it goes through all the motions but when i click finish....

i get this.....

the program cannot start because libgcc_s_dw2-1 is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Have tried but same same.

also tried alternatives... but all say the same. At this moment my brain starts bleeding......

thanks anyway.

sorry fenton, absolutely no use to me, it might as well be written in Swahili  :)

as soon as they start talking in acronyms my brain hurts.

i do undersdtand how to download from youtube, no problem, regarding the different sound levels between songs, i googled the dll file mentioned in #5 above and tried to download it.

forget it... way too techy for me. i.e install in your system 32 file? eh? or put in your registry.... double eh?

but not to worry i downloaded something called 'sound normaliser' which seems to be working okay although only a 30 day free trial.  a quick listen seems to suggest all songs at the same level now...

the ffz can rock and roll! :)

thanks jag and herberth..

herberth... i'm not too much of a technical man.. is your suggested download easy to understand and operate? [i do worry about smashing my laptop against the wall!]

Its very easy. You just put an db level in. I use 94db for all songs and it works great. Just download it and you will see it is easy :-)

okay...looks easy herberth, thankyou, have watched a demonstration on you tube. however... i can't download it! it goes through all the motions but when i click finish....

i get this.....

the program cannot start because libgcc_s_dw2-1 is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Have tried but same same.

also tried alternatives... but all say the same. At this moment my brain starts bleeding......

thanks anyway.

Oh, then just download it from another website. Maybe your file have some damage.