fenton

Moto Taxi Driver Kick Tourist In The Head!

Rate this topic

Only a 1000 baht fine for booting someone in the head. I bet the tourist got fined more than that for not having a licence.

Haven't a clue what the fine is for not having a license, but from what I can see there is no ticket stuck on the bike.  More to the point the business who hired him the bike do they get fined also?.

Haven't a clue what the fine is for not having a license, but from what I can see there is no ticket stuck on the bike.  More to the point the business who hired him the bike do they get fined also?.

Who said he hired it?

:)

Who said he hired it?

True, having said that the shop who sold him the bike didn't check to see if he was legal to ride said motobike?

Edited by fenton

Let me guess, in your spare time your a Bogan and this is perfectly acceptable :)

Christ On A bike.

Please let me explain.

Our Subject has been caught, red handed riding a motorcycle in LOS without a license.

He has become agitated as he thought it was all fine and dandy in LOS and He could do whatever the F*ck He wanted.

Yet, he has quite obviously not read the threads on this Forum and others.

Where it is quite clearly stated that a Farang can do whatever He likes in Patts.............

Until there is a Pompem. Then He must, duly, pay.

At this point, He has become enraged and abused the Moto Driver with all kinds of expletives.

So, thus, the Moto Driver has waited for his opportunity, because said German Guy is bigger than him.

Then kicked Him in the face at HIS best possible opportunity. When said German Guy is at His most vulnerable.

I'm not sure what YOU, My Friend are tabling, here?

:)

Thais hate farangs.   Those who think otherwise are blinded.

Low season biting, hot weather, having a bad day, I know lets slap a farang 55

Sometimes I do sense a underlying reservoir of contempt, capped by the prospect of syphoning baht keeps it at bay.

I can't see his motives for doing this, but the tourist's bike appears to be clamped or locked for some reason.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1467306/pattaya-motosai-driver-fined-for-kicking-tourist-in-head

They are clamping down un unlicensed drivers, you must have your licence issued from your home country and an International Driving Permit. Many renters have neither so they are targeting the rental shops as they then do not have valid insurance coverage which causes problems when there is an accident or injuries to Thai or Farang. He was probably unknowingly parked on a white line or a taxi rank

A mate (a few weeks back) came off his scooter to avoid a Soi Dog (not our wee Soiled Dug, bless him), the scooter was replaced within 45 minutes and he was on his way as he'd took out the full insurance. A lot of the vendors will take your money but not submit the paperwork. The guy who was kicked probably insulted the locals, regardless the BiB did the right thing.

I thought the moto guy was giving the jerk a shot to the head because the police wanted to badly but are forbidden to do so.  I'd say he made a few points with the BIB. 

Thais hate farangs.   Those who think otherwise are blinded.

A kick than a slap to the helmet?  After the kick he was set up for a perfect knee to the head.  I guess the man lost his muay thai skills to old age.  Just another washed up old bitter Thai.  Amazing Thailand!

Nailed it 100%. I believe the majority of foreigners that live here return the exact same sentiment towards the locals; and rightly so.