Rate this topic

Hello,

Im working on my next Trip Report and i need some photoshop help. Putting together various collages of babes....mostly require the ability of extracting faces and bodies from the background and putting them together on one canvas.

My photoshopping skills are too shitty to do properly.

Anyone out there that can help, please let me know. Of course you will get full credit for the excellent graphics and collages of ass and cocks and pretty asian faces.

Thanks.

If money OK for me. I'm can do

Hello,

Im working on my next Trip Report and i need some photoshop help. Putting together various collages of babes....mostly require the ability of extracting faces and bodies from the background and putting them together on one canvas.

My photoshopping skills are too shitty to do properly.

Anyone out there that can help, please let me know. Of course you will get full credit for the excellent graphics and collages of ass and cocks and pretty asian faces.

Thanks.

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

domt you think there is a lost in translation here?.

I tried all that mask and layers shit and it turns out crap. I need skills to help me. I want more Star Wars themed posters with Pattaya ladyboy backpoon.

i bet you were a bit suprised with one of the replies Mr Sith!

You might be better though, re-posting or moving the question to the technical topics, where the experts may see it. 

Edited by liverpool

You might be better though, re-posting or moving the question to the technical topics, where the experts may see it.

Good advice.

I believe more than one was surprised

This is why I mentioned “lost in translation”

Most likely somebody thought the OP was after some models ... with a mask!

There are many tutorials on YouTube to select and mask. In fact the newest versions of PS can do a reasonable job automatically. The process is fairly simple, but it takes a lot of time to do a proper masking job. Go through some of the tutorials to get an idea of what's required...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Have you looked at any tutorials on youtube?

That's what I did when I was messing about with GIMP a couple of years ago.

Edited by fenton

Thanks guys. But i think i need someone who really knows what they are doing. Ive spent hours trying to get it right.....but one smudge and an entire nutsac is deleted from the photos.

Any one out there who knows this stuff?

I tried to do it following the videos but it's been a mess. Shoulders cut off, cocks graphically circumcised. My photoshop skills are an injustice to sexy LBs everywhere.