christianxxx

My new CD, sissy, femboi site - Becoming Femme

Rate this topic

Guys, wouldn't be better for everybody to just calm down over this matter.

Seems to be a lot of crap about nothing. The OP posts something that a few have taken a poke at and it has developed into what we have now. A standoff at the OK corral and mudslinging.

Hell I was reprimanded for daring to suggest that it would be a good idea to attach names to photos in TR's!. Not whinging about that, but it does not compare with whats going on here.

Might be time for a cold shower?.

6 minutes ago, Bighorn said:

The OP posts something that a few have taken a poke at .

Correction....only one BM has taken a poke at them! And only one ever would...that is the whole point of the humorous derision. There are limits below which some of us would not sink!

14 hours ago, Zoonie the Lazoon said:

Correction....only one BM has taken a poke at them! And only one ever would...that is the whole point of the humorous derision. There are limits below which some of us would not sink!

Correction Zoonie, I will stick to my original number of a few taking a poke at him!. Anyway, probably better if this subject fades away.

By the way I agree about the limits. Think I would have had to have drunk a bottle of the local whisky to go with the subject matter.

Sasha & Natalie love getting dressed up and playing around with each other. They have been exploring each other for a long time, but one thing they haven't done is share a big dick together. This two horny CD babes go after this lucky cock with gusto while also making out with each other. Watching them so happy to swallow cum together will really get you off.

sashanatalie1.JPG

sashanatalie3.JPG

sashanatalie5.JPG

sashanatalie4.JPG

sashanatalie6.JPG

you can see these 2 sexy CD girlfriends and join my site for only 20 bucks - HERE

Well from what i have just read it looks like Christianxxx has started with the fuck off's and dummy again.

I was thinking of writing a polite response about his latest additions, but i would probably get a fuck off you dummy 555

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:42 PM, petesie said:

Ok fellas, the hoover has been active, it's Christians thread, don't like it? Move on.

Saying that, some fantastic responses, Christian may have been a tad over reactive in some of them but then again so were we.

Fuck, you lot have kept me busy, this was my day off...:)

29 minutes ago, oldlover said:

Well from what i have just read it looks like Christianxxx has started with the fuck off's and dummy again.

I was thinking of writing a polite response about his latest additions, but i would probably get a fuck off you dummy 555

Once again this thread has been hoovered as the shitfest to this thread has been started by the usual detractors.

Read Petesie's post again..... you don't like it... move on.

Oldlovers post is here as he is on the button.... the OP did arc again due to the ones who were told to move on before have returned once again to start the shitfest because basically they do not like the thread.... so to repeat... you do not like the thread ….. ignore it.

To Lord Jim..... to answer your question to where you asked...……  " lets just see if anyone on the entire forum thinks your models are worthwhile , in which case I am gone "

If you had taken the time to look at this thread..... it has some likes from other BMs for the pictures of the models he has put up …. so I would say that some BMs like the topic and are happy to see it here. So going by your statement if anyone likes the models... I would say the question has been answered.

37 minutes ago, ausmagoo said:

Once again this thread has been hoovered as the shitfest to this thread has been started by the usual detractors.

To Lord Jim..... to answer your question to where you asked...……  " lets just see if anyone on the entire forum thinks your models are worthwhile , in which case I am gone "

If you had taken the time to look at this thread..... it has some likes from other BMs for the pictures of the models he has put up …. so I would say that some BMs like the topic and are happy to see it here. So going by your statement if anyone likes the models... I would say the question has been answered.

That is not verbatim what LJ said and deliberately misquoting someone to further an argument is extremely poor forum etiquette for a BM, let alone a moderator.

Now it has been hoovered but I believe LJ said he challenged if Christianxxx had a single paying member that is a BM here. Quite different to his picture getting one or two likes from a fringe CD admiring minority on the forum. So I would disagree that the question has been answered.

As to the posts being hoovered, which were only expressing an opinion on the content of his latest models and were not in any shape or form abusive, one can only surmise that Christianxxx has some level of immunity that allows him to repeatedly break the nice to be nice mantra of the forum by labelling everyone who does not throw praise his way as a dummy and telling them to fuck off.

Very interesting indeed.

4 minutes ago, Hello Katoey said:

That is not verbatim what LJ said and deliberately misquoting someone to further an argument is extremely poor forum etiquette for a BM, let alone a moderator.

Now it has been hoovered but I believe LJ said he challenged if Christianxxx had a single paying member that is a BM here. Quite different to his picture getting one or two likes from a fringe CD admiring minority on the forum. So I would disagree that the question has been answered.

As to the posts being hoovered, which were only expressing an opinion on the content of his latest models and were not in any shape or form abusive, one can only surmise that Christianxxx has some level of immunity that allows him to repeatedly break the nice to be nice mantra of the forum by labelling everyone who does not throw praise his way as a dummy and telling them to fuck off.

Very interesting indeed.

Actually it is exactly.... word for word...  what LJ said first up. In a later post LJ added that they should be a paying member. So no misquote what so ever.

This thread is not everyone's cup of tea...… and a few BMs are returning arcing up the OP to get a reaction...… all because they do not like the topic.....  have stated that it should be removed..... the OP should be banned. This was after the thread was cleaned up before and Petesie posted such fact and asked all to move on.

Good to see you acknowledge that in fact that ...yes.... some BMs do like this topic..... even though they may be a fringe minority...…. and they should be allowed to enjoy the thread without continual potshots at the OP by others who do not like the thread and want the OP banned and the topic shut down...…. so maybe those should be the ones to also read the nice to be nice mantra.

19 minutes ago, ausmagoo said:

Actually it is exactly.... word for word...  what LJ said first up. In a later post LJ added that they should be a paying member. So no misquote what so ever.

Yes maybe he thought better of it and edited it within a few minutes as it dawned on him that there is a very small fringe of BMs who might get off on this sort of stuff (doubtful any BMs would pay for it though).You chose to quote his earlier original post, again seems like you are not being impartial and are trying to take Cristianxxx side again and censoring his disgraceful outburst at other BMs.

I guess one (actually two) of the questions I have is what does his thread have to do with Ladyboys and secondly what does it have to do with Pattaya?

Oddly enough I've seen BMs with worse in Pattaya than Sasha .. Im deadly serious too , with a more manly jawline to boot. Scary tattooed 6 ft creatures , they frighten me to death .. perhaps that's the point ?  

Funny thing is , criticise any poor hard done by , precious  little Thai ( for some reason they are exempt from being called hookers , unlike working ladies from every other Country ), no matter how ugly ..and you are seriously in the dog house with many BMs .

The topic title includes the words CD , crossdresser 

I'm fairly well seeing what I thought I'd see , not great a lot of it , but you know , the occasional exception , which many of you dirty bastards would have a nibble at , if you thought nobody was looking.. not in Thailand perhaps , but after weeks and weeks at home .. alone ... In Farang Land 

Christian probably got fed up and too tell you the truth , I don't blame him .. a bit more humour and respect towards esteemed BMs would have been a better responce however

As for it having nothing to do with Thailand , well neither does American politics , but looks like we're stuck with that.

11 minutes ago, Hello Katoey said:

Yes maybe he thought better of it and edited it within a few minutes as it dawned on him that there is a very small fringe of BMs who might get off on this sort of stuff (doubtful any BMs would pay for it though).You chose to quote his earlier original post, again seems like you are not being impartial and are trying to take Cristianxxx side again and censoring his disgraceful outburst at other BMs.

I guess one (actually two) of the questions I have is what does his thread have to do with Ladyboys and secondly what does it have to do with Pattaya?

The outbursts from both sides have been censored...… the censored posts have not all come from one side. The post I quoted from LJ was not edited by him... he posted the extra about being a paid member later in another post .... so I used his first post to answer his question that ..yes... some BMs do like the topic.

To your questions..... what has the topic got to do with Pattaya...… nothing...… but on saying that I have not seen you or the other detractors ask the question about why do we have a Bangkok Section..... why do we have a Phuket Section...… why do we allow Trip Reports from other areas of Thailand and other Countries...….. why do we have an Off Topic section where I am sure you and the others have participated on a few topics which have nothing to do about Ladyboys or Pattaya ...….  so would you like all those sections to go???

To some BMs here..... even though they are the fringe minority in the eyes of the ones who dislike the topic and yourself.....happen to like the topic and think it is appropriate to have it run on the forum.  As said.... the topic is not everyone's cup of tea...… some will like the topic and others will dislike it. Mods have asked that the ones who dislike it to move on from it and let the BMs who do like it be able to enjoy it without the continual shitfest.

Anyway time for all to move on.

2 minutes ago, ausmagoo said:

To your questions..... what has the topic got to do with Pattaya...… nothing...… but on saying that I have not seen you or the other detractors ask the question about why do we have a Bangkok Section..... why do we have a Phuket Section...… why do we allow Trip Reports from other areas of Thailand and other Countries...….. why do we have an Off Topic section where I am sure you and the others have participated on a few topics which have nothing to do about Ladyboys or Pattaya ...….  so would you like all those sections to go???

Obviously Phuket/BKK are both in Thailand and ladyboy destinations in their own right.

Off topic is for discussing..off topic...

It seems we are not allowed to discuss / disagree with what is posted in selective (started by the OP) classifieds thread. I will leave it with that and perhaps the suggestion there is an off topic classifieds section that this thread would fit nicely in?

For the Record

I made a point of being polite , unlike Christian . I was also objective in that I am curious to know if anyone from the Forum has joined the site .

Seems not ?

I also clearly and politely stated why in my opinion this Thread doesnt belong on this Forum , and why Imyself and others are discomforted by the implications it makes ........however I also accept that I can simply ignore it 

But

I really dont see why my questions were considered inflamatory nor why they were deleted , rather than dealt with politely by the OP and his supporters , like Jaguar whose remarks all make good sense 

As Jimmy states above , in all other threads we are allowed / encouraged to debate the meritts and content of a thread 

Finally 

I have an interest in a Free Range Pork producing operation here in E Yorkshire and would like to know if I may advertise our products on the Forum  , We have many rare breeds all running free range and living organically . I can provide photos of the full process from birth to juicy chops . I am also considering starting an "Adopt a Porker " club whereby fpr 28bucks a month members can be connected online with their chosen pig , watch her grow and one day eat her 

Do I get a +1 

Seriously Christian and Mods ...what's wrong with a bit of banter ?

Christian need to grow a pair (whoops , forgot he has a fine pair already ....)

1 hour ago, Hello Katoey said:

Obviously Phuket/BKK are both in Thailand and ladyboy destinations in their own right.

Off topic is for discussing..off topic...

It seems we are not allowed to discuss / disagree with what is posted in selective (started by the OP) classifieds thread. I will leave it with that and perhaps the suggestion there is an off topic classifieds section that this thread would fit nicely in?

Mate... you asked the questions why is the topic here if it does not relate to LBs or Pattaya.

I answered both your questions pointing out other Topics Sections on here do not also and now you say...ohh but they are in Thailand and ladyboy destinations. To some BMs on here.... so is this topic.... but some do not want to accept that other BMs have a different opinion and like this topic.

Personally...the topic does nothing for me … but there are BMs who do..... so why can't the ones who dislike it it.... ignore it and move on??

I will disagree where you say that you are not allowed to discuss what is posted.... you are doing it now..... your posts are here.

The topic is in the right section... in the classifieds. The OP has not strayed from here with this type of topic.... he is posting where he was asked to and has complied.

1 hour ago, LordJim said:

For the Record

I made a point of being polite , unlike Christian . I was also objective in that I am curious to know if anyone from the Forum has joined the site .

Seems not ?

I also clearly and politely stated why in my opinion this Thread doesnt belong on this Forum , and why Imyself and others are discomforted by the implications it makes ........however I also accept that I can simply ignore it 

But

I really dont see why my questions were considered inflamatory nor why they were deleted , rather than dealt with politely by the OP and his supporters , like Jaguar whose remarks all make good sense 

As Jimmy states above , in all other threads we are allowed / encouraged to debate the meritts and content of a thread 

Finally 

I have an interest in a Free Range Pork producing operation here in E Yorkshire and would like to know if I may advertise our products on the Forum  , We have many rare breeds all running free range and living organically . I can provide photos of the full process from birth to juicy chops . I am also considering starting an "Adopt a Porker " club whereby fpr 28bucks a month members can be connected online with their chosen pig , watch her grow and one day eat her 

Do I get a +1 

Seriously Christian and Mods ...what's wrong with a bit of banter ?

Christian need to grow a pair (whoops , forgot he has a fine pair already ....)

Mate... others and yourself were asked to move on from the thread before as you have put it across that you do not like the thread.... no problem with that... but it seems that you do not  understand that some BMs do like the thread

You asked if one BM does like the thread you would move on from the thread..... and yes you went back and amended your conditions..... but your first post has been answered that indeed some BMs do.... so why not move on from it???

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.