thegoodlife

bali or hong kong or manila

Rate this topic

ive never been to bali and briefly been to hongkong but those filapino ladyboys can very nice.oh yeahhhh.i suggets you go on you tube as some of those vids give you good pov .manilla can be great but its no near as safe as bangkok or pattaya but you should angeles city which still can be sketchy but has a great night life as well.if you do go to the Philippines forget pattaya and thailand and get some good advice  about where and not to go in the cities like you would anywhere else as the locals are totally different to the siamese .

Edited by funboy3000
forgot some more info

Hong Kong.

Oh, sh*t, disclaimer.

IF one likes Hairy Pussy.

Or........

Hair.

But, here's the thing.

One must do research.

Internetedly.

Yes, I made that word up.

But, back on track, many P4P Providers do the H.K. Circuit.

Just as they do the Singapore Circuit.

Thus, research ensues.

Witt, My Good Friend;

Would seem to preclude YOU.

Wash up?

Go to Bali.

Pack a blue singlet.

:)

Edited by Thaiman12

Pardon Me.

Was I off on a "Tangent"?

Yes I was, apparently.

Now, here's the thing.

If One only has a week and arrives "Cold".

Then, there is, quite simply, nowhere better than Pattaya.

Let's weigh it up.

Hong Kong: Pretty Gals, if you like whiter skin, but, if there's a Pompem?

Plus, you need Local contacts to know where to go.

Unless you are on Forums sutt as Sex141 etc.

Manila? I'm not really sure how to state this, expect to say that these Folks are to be treated witt trepidation, at best.

Not the GALS, mind you. But the retarded network that has kept them Slaves for so long. Be they GGs or L.B.s.

Bali?

I remember that, full well.

Hooking up with a Local Taxi Driver, who took me to a place, out in the "Boonies". I was deposited out the front and presented with a number af Gals.

So, I selected one.

Went back to a kind of "Balinese" Hut and proceeded to engage.

Halfway through, She withdrew and wanted more money.

I had, foolishly, paid upfront.

So, decided to cut my losses.

FUCK BALI!. Never going back!

OK, so here we go.

Just go to Pattaya, if you are a "Newbie" and don't need the Heartache.

If you want to do the others, then I think Hong Kong is an admirable quest.

But research does need to ensue.

Witt is, I assume, not on Your Calendar.

Plus, they'll just be Thai L.B.s. anyway.

Edited by Thaiman12

6 hours ago, thegoodlife said:

in February. please help me decide. only a week 

For (lb) mongering? Would have to agree with funboy, go to Angeles, close to Manilla and much more condensed and to the point in that respect. Might even be able to fly straight into clark.

Otherwise could be a bit chilly and rainy in HK, weather in Bali hot and humid, but not super busy that time of year, good chance of filthy ocean/beaches..

I’ve been to all of these places on numerous occasions. When in town I fit in some mongering. Here are my thoughts.

HK is frightfully expensive for mongering. For example, last year I was offered a ST by a streetwalking LB in Wanchai for HK$2000 (US$250). This seems to be the expectation. If you venture over to Mong Kok then you can find happy ending massages by Chinese ggs for far less HK$500. Most mongering action is online or in the frightfully overpriced girlie bars.

Bali has a reasonable scene for mongering and with the weak Indonesian currency, prices are ok. There are some lbs around but not anywhere near as many as you would find in Manila or Thailand. I found some freelancing out of a gay bar in Seminyak called Mixwell. I would suggest starting there.

Manila has a great lb scene. Hookups are best done online using Pinaylove. You can have a real gf experience over a number of days in this place. Makati is quite safe at night and there are plenty of freelancers to be found in P. Burgos Street. Prices are reasonable and comparable to Thailand. Angeles City is cheaper but personally I found this place to be pretty dirty with a lot of skanky freelancers who look like they would try to rob you in a heartbeat. Another place in the Philippines with lots of lbs is Cebu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been to Bali and Hong Kong. Both are stunning places to visit. Hong Kong is very expensive but at the right time of year is beautiful.

You will find ladyboys at night in Seminyak in Bali. I meet a filipino there in a gay/cross dresser cabaret type bar.

I have never been to Manila, nor do i have desire to go, but you will certainly find what you want there.

Bali can be made an inexpensive holiday via air asia. You will need to get a guide to show you about, well worth the money and you will not regret it.   

I'd say either Hong Kong or Bali, because as far as food goes, in Manila they eat half cooked food it seems. Haven't been there personally but got a lot of friends from there!

in February. please help me decide. only a week 

For culture food and women/LB.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

I have been to Bali and Hong Kong. Both are stunning places to visit. Hong Kong is very expensive but at the right time of year is beautiful.
You will find ladyboys at night in Seminyak in Bali. I meet a filipino there in a gay/cross dresser cabaret type bar.
I have never been to Manila, nor do i have desire to go, but you will certainly find what you want there.
Bali can be made an inexpensive holiday via air asia. You will need to get a guide to show you about, well worth the money and you will not regret it.   
Woo.. you seem to have good knowledge.. I like it, I love travelling so it's really good to posses the experience!

1 hour ago, zoodoo6x6 said:

Woo.. you seem to have good knowledge.. I like it, I love travelling so it's really good to posses the experience!

Isn't this Wonderful?

Or, is it........

Wanderlust?

Christ On A Farking Bike.

Edited by Thaiman12

i read on internet that a british lady has been jailed with her young daughter in Dubai. Her crime having admitted to have drink some alcohol during an Emirates flight.

She is now free but cannot leave Dubai. Is that right and are you aware of any precedent?

Thanks

For Ladyboys and food for 1 week , I would say Pattaya, Manila can be hit or miss for food, in Manila best to use the dating sites, My Ladyboy date and Pina Love. In Pattaya hit the Bars. Manila only one Bar, Mixed nuts in PBurgos, you can find LB freelancers in PBurgos and Greenbelt 3 around Cafe Havana. Also freelancers can be found near Robinsons Place in Malate.