Kevin007

Thai bank statement from Australia

Rate this topic

Hi all a mate of mine has returned from Thailand to Australia for a few operations, his o/a visa expired. He is now doing all paperwork for a new one. But he needs a bank statement from kasikorn bank as most of his cash is with them. Is there a way to obtain this some how, I suggested having a mate in Thailand talk to his bank. Also he says on the Embassy form no mention of binding and notarised?? He was told by the Embassy just get jp to sign.

No he says he does not have a online account with them. He just told me he phoned the bank lady said he would have to come to the bank?? He said u want me to fly from Australia collect statement then return to Australia give statement to Embassy then fly again? He asked would the bank pay for flights?? Ha ha

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:57 PM, Kevin007 said:

No he says he does not have a online account with them. He just told me he phoned the bank lady said he would have to come to the bank?? He said u want me to fly from Australia collect statement then return to Australia give statement to Embassy then fly again? He asked would the bank pay for flights?? Ha ha

me experience with Thai banks is that they have zero flexibility... but normally he would have a bank book . is that not enough. What I would do (even though I am with a different bank) is call customer service center (with SCB their English per very good and they have been helpful in a dispute I had with a branch ). Maybe they can help. Also if this is for a retirement visa and must evidence he has 800k. doesn't his previous proof of funds suffice? That should be in principle untouched.... not sure it helped

On 9/12/2018 at 3:57 PM, Kevin007 said:

Sounds wrong to me.

I have an account with Kasikorn and have internet access to this account.

When I opened it I walked out of there witt a card, book and internet user name and password.

I thought it was standard.

That said, aries104 may be correct, as long as the 800K is still there...............?

This is the sh*t.

:)