woodyhoo

Best pharmacy

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, woodyhoo said:

Ill be back in 3 weeks and i want to make a determined effort to source my regular meds.

Which pharmacy would carry would carry a stock over and above the usual flu meds ,sleepers etc?

Are you going to Pattaya to get Flu and Sleep all the time?

If so, stay at home :)

4 hours ago, woodyhoo said:

Ill be back in 3 weeks and i want to make a determined effort to source my regular meds.

Which pharmacy would carry would carry a stock over and above the usual flu meds ,sleepers etc?

Facino North Pattaya road

http://www.profascino.co.th/

https://goo.gl/maps/t3A4SXCK2cu

big and professional and cheap, if you need expensive stuff get a member card to get discounts

20 minutes ago, backdoorbennie said:

fascino also on pattaya klang and pattaya tai

yeah but the one on north pattaya road is the biggest and best stocked IMO, one in tai was closed recently for a refit but might be reopened by now

to be honest unless you have something really exotic to buy most of the decent sized mom and pop pharmacies stock most of what most people need. Pharmacies are almost as common as dentists or 7/11s just need to try a few until you get what you need. I live in Jomtien and the local to me is a big wide double shop place that has all the meds I take and that is quite a few.

Admittedly the ones on soi bukhao are quite limited in stock

Hi Bangkokgraham.....Thank you for your advice .

What prompted my request is that i have done as you suggested.

I dont think i need anything special: omesar 20mg which is for blood pressure  amd lymecycline 300mg which i take for rosecea which breaks out on my face leaving me looking like quasimodo.

I havnt found these or substitutes trawling the pharms in pattaya klang and around so my plan is to visit fascino on north pattaya road on day 1 so if they dont stock perhaps they can order for me.

Here my GP will only issue scrips for 2 months and its 60 euro to keep going back to him for something i have been taking for years.